JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3996
Job Title: CFRM Assistant
Application deadline: 14-11-2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
Work as part of the team to meet objectives and targets of the projects, using established internal processes
– Ability to work with teams in tense and high volatile contexts
– Communication abilities
– Problem solving abilities, including: attention to detail, autonomy, organisation and flexibility
– English: Written and spoken fluency
– Arabic: Written and spoken fluency mandatory
Position: CFRM Assistant
Line Manager: CFRM Officer (Manbij)
- Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Possibility to gain working experience within in internationally recognized NGO;
- 24 days of paid leave per year.
GENERAL POST DESCRIPTION
The CFRM Assistant will provide support to all projects’ interventions assisting IDPs. He/she will work on and ensure that CFRM collection and reporting tasks are carried out according to CVT standards and project/programme requirements. He/ she will work on the management of the beneficiary and stakeholders’ complaints and feedback mechanisms. He/she will ensure that mechanisms are in place to strengthen the quality and accountability of emergency response in regards to information sharing, beneficiaries’ participation, complaints and response.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
Under the direct supervision of the CFRM Officer (Manbij), and in collaboration with the field Coordinators, and other collaborators of the projects and of the base, he/she will:
- Ensure the operationalization of an established feedback/accountability mechanism.
- Prepare reports on the cases registered through the CRM system.
- Timely feedback to PMs on complaints and concerns raised by communities on project activities.
- Analyze data and submit internal and accurate reports to the concerned programs/projects on a monthly basis.
- Follow-up on status progress of referred cases.
- Regularly communicate with beneficiaries to provide feedback to their complaints.
- Treat beneficiaries with dignity, including sensitizing field monitors, vendors, and agents on such principles.
- Send red cases to Accountability Manager ASAP.
- Supervise Complaints & Response Mechanism (CRM) implementation, ensuring complaints and feedback are dealt with in accordance to the CVT CRM Policy, including complaints boxes existence in distribution points and archiving and sharing the received complaints.
- Assess field assistants’ data collection and interview technique and provide information as necessary.
Good Knowledge and understanding of humanitarian programming, including understanding of project cycle management (PCM)
Fair skills in CRM methodologies, including:
– Receiving calls and communicating with beneficiaries.
– Good knowledge with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook).
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Raqua
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Interested candidates shall submit their CV to Raqqa Social Affairs and Labour Office or using this link https://airtable.com/shrVRPj12wUXC1Ejf , no later than midnight Saturday 14th November 2020. Please mention the position title for which you are apply
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.