JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4002
Job Title: Awards Management Officer
Application deadline: 9/11/2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Professional qualification in Business, International Development, Finance/Accounting or similar
- University degree in International development, business administration, finance and/or experience working in a related role
- Experience managing grants, contracts & sub agreements with knowledge of major funders’ guidelines (e.g. USAID, ECHO, DFID, CIDA, SIDA etc.)
- Relevant experience in report writing, highly developed interpersonal and English communication skills including influencing and negotiation.
- Relevant experience managing donor funded projects with International NGO’s particularly those addressing human/children’s rights and those applying partnership approaches
- Strong analytical skills, computer literacy and excellent documentation skills are a must.
- Ability to work well with a team and establish relationships with other teams/offices
- Cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Experience working with implementing partners and managing sub awards/grants
Excellent time management and planning capacity
Award / Sub-award Management
- Review Sub Awards Agreements and partner project documents and ensure awards management cycle applies on partner projects as well.
- Maintain the sub-award tracker for the area and alert relevant program managers when sub-award agreements are due to expire or due for extension.
- Build the partners’ capacity in donors’ compliance through participation/facilitating partners’ awards kick-off; partners’ quarterly reviews and close outs.
- Timely closeout of awards and sub-awards, ensuring all close out requirements have been met, financial reconciliations completed, all documents are uploaded in AMS and reporting schedules updated closeout letters signed and tabs filled on time.
Monitoring and analysis
- Support the area awards coordinator to run monthly area awards review meetings.
- Collect IPTTs from different area members and combine it into one.
- Collect narrative reports from different areas members and combine it in one report.
- Review the narrative reports and ensure all required information are included and consistent with IPTT.
- Support partnership team to follow up partner reports, and make sure it is uploaded on AMS. Understanding of the AMS system, maintaining and driving data quality at area level.
- Ability to use AMS reporting to monitor awards and plan for key processes i.e. donor reporting
- Assist the area team to understand donor compliance requirements relating to award management
- Basic understanding of donor compliance and development of compliance checklists if needed
- Conduct monthly AMS data quality checks for sub-awards in area portfolio, coordinate with relevant program managers to ensure monthly partner reports are uploaded in AMS and AMS partner reporting schedules updated accordingly
Portfolio management and strategy
- Run reports from AMS to support the AM team with monitoring of the Award Portfolio such as partner reporting schedules, close out targets, etc.
- Perform monitoring and analysis activities when required and work with Coordinators and Managers to resolve any issues identified
- Problem solving skills to address and work through issues when they arise.
Developing self and others
- Work with other team members to support team activities
- Build relationships with partners and members of other teams i.e. finance and operations
- Involvement in capacity building to build skills in Awards management.
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: 70% Al Hassakeh, 30% Derek
How to Apply:
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
INGO does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
The application period closes on 09th of November 2020
Applicants may submit their CVs with their address; telephone number and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org – Subject of the email must clearly state Awards Management Officer