إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 4008
المسمى الوظيفي: Shelter Supervisor
اخر موعد للتقديم: 08.11.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
. Bachelor degree in civil engineering or equivelent + 2 years Practical experience in engineering, including survey, planning and execution of building construction projects
. If no Diploma or lower than diploma degree , a 3-4 progressive Practical experience in engineering, including survey, planning and execution of building construction projects
. Minimum of 1 year in a managerial position (essential)
. Good level of writing and speaking in English language (essential)
. Work experience with IDP communities is preferred.
Setting up the activities /control and supervision
- Plan the weekly activities for his/her team and have them approved by his/her Project Manager:
– Plan human resources needs (daily workers, workers…)
– plan tool and material needs (request from stock)
– anticipate administrative issues (requests in advance)
– Anticipate logistics issues (transport, communication means…)
- Organize and carry out, with his/her team, tasks assigned by his/her Project Manager
- Supervise and monitor each stage of activity. Ensure that standards and instructions given by his/her Project Manager, as well as Solidarités procedures, are followed
- Respect schedules and deadlines agreed upon with his/her Project Manager
- Report back any problems and constraints encountered during the course of the activities and suggest operational solutions
- Work in close collaboration with the Shelter Project Manager to prepare Bill of Quantities – technical scope of works, drawings, and specification for Shelter projects.
- Supervise and monitor contractor work and/or repairs done by the beneficiaries themselves.
- Any other task relevant to the position as requested by Project Manager.
Logistics and Administration
- When recruiting daily workers, follow procedures and directives outlined by his/her Project manager and the administrative service
- Train his/her team members to use and maintain the available tools correctly
- Track usage with monitoring tools provided
- Enforce safety procedures
- Ensure that safety procedures are followed by members of his/her team
- Monitor the quality and quantity of material delivered to working sites
- Ensure the receipt and storage of material and equipment necessary for his/her work to be carried out on site
Reporting / communication
- Take part in weekly program meetings and clusters on request
- Keep his/her monitoring tools and files archived in the Solidarités office, accessible to his/her Team Leader and/or project manager
- Draw up and submit a weekly task report (which should include progress made by the team) to his/her project manager
- Take part in the drafting of the monthly program pack
- Establish and maintain good relations with local participants and communities (populations) in the operational fields
- Listen to the populations and local participants in the field and report to his/her project manager any non-technical or safety-related issues which could affect the activities or safety of Solidarités International teams
- Bachelor degree in civil engineering or related field of study.
- Practical experience in engineering, including survey, planning and execution of building construction projects.
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience
- Extensive knowledge of shelter and WASH –related technical guidelines and standards
- Understanding of local market in terms of availability of construction materials.
- Knowledge on the specification of engineering and construction materials.
- Computer Skills including MS Office and AutoCAD
- Good level of writing and speaking in English language
- Work experience with IDP communities is preferred.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Raqqa
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.