إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 4016
المسمى الوظيفي: ميسر محو الامية القرائية والكتابية
اخر موعد للتقديم: 11/10/2020
الجهة المعلنة: كونسيرن – Concern WorldWide
مقر العمل: دير الزور
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4016
Job Title: LN Facilitator
Application deadline: 11/10/2020
please attach the JD to the annocuemnet
- University degree in Education faculty or relevant domain.
- Experience in working with children, in social work and outreach activities, including literacy and numeracy learning.
- Knowledge of basic principles of facilitation and positive discipline.
- Excellent nonviolent communication and organization skills.
- Motivation and energy, pro-active and willing to share and discuss ideas.
- Good team member.
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and values.
- Commitment to Concern equal opportunity and gender practices.
- Flexibility under pressure and in response to changing needs.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion.
- English language preferable.
- Former work experience with an NGO is desirable
- Work with the Education Assistant and wider Education team to develop a curriculum for Basic Literacy and Numeracy ( LN) sessions according to the level of children and the needs from different groups .
- Prepare weekly plans and daily sessions to facilitate at the NFE Centre, aligned with the agreed program and objectives.
- Deliver sessions using non formal education methods as a tool to provide basic literacy and numeracy skills and prepare materials and/or visual aids suitable for the sessions and the needs of the targeted group.
- Ensure the use of good facilitation skills that make the children feel comfortable and enhance their participation and personal development according to their abilities and needs.
- Ensure that children feel comfortable and safe at all times and that they are not exposed to any form of harm or stress during the activities and ensure participation of children in the SEL activities is non-discriminatory and activities undertaken are age and gender appropriate.
- Positively interact with children, encourage them to express their needs and follow up on their wellbeing and attendance.
Advertiser : كونسيرن – Concern WorldWide
Duty Station: Der Ezzor
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
To apply, please send an email including:
– Curriculum Vitae
– Three professional references with full information (emails – phone numbers – job positions)
– Job title, job location and serial number DEZ/006 in the subject field
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.