JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4021
Job Title: Consultancy Advertisement-Business Skills Development Training trainer
Application deadline: 14-11-2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Minimum degree in economics, management or entrepreneurship development (compulsory).
Experience and technical competencies:
- Previous experience in designing and delivering business development trainings
- Demonstrate experience and proven record in undertaking similar assignments
- Good command of Arabic and English and ability to deliver the training in Arabic
The training will extend over a period of three Month period. A total of 4-6 trainings will be delivered in two locations in Raqqa governorate.
The assignment will take place in Raqqa, Syria and the training events will be managed by the project. The project will provide travel support to the selected consultant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify the training needs of potential business skills training participants in coordination with the project team.
- Design the training package to address the needs of participants in business skills development.
- Plan and execute the designed training package to improve the skills in business development, business planning, marketing, financial management and record keeping, and leadership development.
- Provide guidance and technical support to participants for developing and finalizing the business plans.
- Design pre-and-post training evaluation modules and conduct the pre-and-post evaluations.
- Design a business plan evaluation template and assist the project staff to evaluate the business proposals.
- Develop a follow-up or monitoring plan/format for training participants to evaluate and improve their businesses.
- Develop a final business skills development training report and recommendations to the orgainzation.
- Develop the business skills training package, including training materials, training plan and training methodologies.
- Deliver a 15 days business development training to 45 participants, including pre-and-post tests.
- Develop training evaluation forms/questionnaires – pre-and-post tests.
- Develop a standard template for business plan development.
- Provide support to participants to develop and finalize business plans and deliver all the business plans to the orgainzation
- Develop a business plan evaluation template.
- Develop a follow-up or monitoring plan/format for businesses.
- Provide soft copies of all training materials.
- Submit a final business development training report and recommendations to the orgainzation.
The training should follow participatory methodologies and ensure active engagement of participants. In addition, the training should balance the diverse learning styles and realities of learners (education, experience, social, cultural, gender and disability), incorporate life experiences and practical exercise, focus on application or behavioral objectives, and include evaluation systems.
About the Advertisement:
International NGO is implementing a livelihood project – strengthening the adaptive capacities and socio-economic well-being of people, civic actors and communities in Syria – in Raqqa, with an aim to improve the socio-economic well-being and adaptive capacities of people, civic actors and communities by increasing households’ income, assets and consumption of needed goods and services and creating more cohesive, inclusive and equitable communities in Syria. The project seeks to increase food security and livelihood and empower communities to design, lead and adapt economic activities to achieve economic and social independence, particularly for marginalized groups, women and persons with disabilities. The project adopts early recovery and recovery activities through the provision of market-sensitive livelihoods, mainly in the form of cash for work, vocational training and micro-and-small businesses. The micro-and-small business activity aims to build business skills and provide start-up grants or capital to establish or re-establish micro-and-small enterprises.
In light of the above, the project is seeking the services of a qualified consultant to deliver a business development skills training and support to …… potential entrepreneurs to enable them to build their knowledge and skills in business development, including soft skills, to start or expand their businesses.
- To improve trainees’ knowledge and skills on development and management of businesses.
- To build trainees’ skills and knowledge on business plan development.
- To enhance trainees’ knowledge on soft skills to effectively manage their businesses.
Line manager: Livelihood and Inclusion PM.
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: NES-Raqqa Governorate.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may please send their resume with relevant experience in training and other documents and Motivation letter to the email below with “Consultancy – Business Skills Development Training trainer” in the subject line.
CV applicants without subject of the position title will not be considered.