JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4022
Job Title: Finance Officer
Application deadline: 14-11-2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- University degree in finance, accounting, business administration or related field;
- Financial/Accounting experience is preferred;
- English Language Mandatory, Ability to effectively communicate verbally and writing in English is required;
- Advanced Excel, Word skills;
- Highly organized and attentive to details;
- Good communication skills;
- Good time management skills;
- Collaborative, team-oriented;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Administration of contract database in ERP system NAVISION; Ensuring completing contract approval process in ELO archiving system and exporting contract to NAVISION, physical archivation of contracts in respective folders;
- Following-up with programme managers and other colleagues on contract administration rules;
- Substituting the role of other Finance Officer in Raqqa in case of sickness, annual leave etc. including check of financial supporting documents, reflecting the transactions into NAVISION, uploading cash documents to ELO and conducting weekly cash reconciliation, training of staff on how prepare advance requests, settlements and other financial documentation;
- Coordinating collection and sending contracts and other financial documents to other organization’s office on regular basis;
- Other tasks as assigned by line manager and/or head of department.
- Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Possibility to gain working experience within in internationally recognized NGO;
- 24 days of paid leave per year.
Position: Finance Officer
Department: Finance Department
Line Manager: Senior Finance Officer
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Raqua
How to Apply:
Interested candidates shall submit their CV to Raqqa Social Affairs and Labour Office or using this link https://airtable.com/shrTODv1eS8cGVJfm , no later than midnight Saturday 14th November 2020. Please mention the position title for which you are applying in the subject line of the email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Due to the urgency of the position, suitable candidates may be selected prior to the application deadline.