JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4037
Job Title: IT Officer
Application deadline: 12.Nov.20
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with Windows and Macs.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing network equipment (firewalls, routers, switches, etc.)
- Minimum 1 years of experience working with hosted solutions such as Office 365.
- Working knowledge of ticketing systems and remoting tools.
- Advanced troubleshooting and Multi-tasking skills.
- Understand Active Directory and SSO.
- Good communication skills in English.
- User Support
o Utilize the IT support ticketing system to troubleshoot users’ computer problems, determine sources of issues, and deliver appropriate solutions.
o Support RI Iraq Hub staff to access IT-managed services.
o Setup new users’ accounts and assist users to maintain active profiles throughout IT-managed systems within NES-Erbil offices.
- Computer Systems Monitoring and Maintenance:
o Follow the RI Computer Standards to install and configure computer operating systems and all RI software.
o Plan and undertake scheduled maintenance to ensure all Iraq Hub computers are up to date with important software and system updates in the Iraq Hub Offices in NES-Erbil.
o Manage and keep track of IT Equipment Database for RI NES-Erbil offices.
- Network Monitoring and Maintenance:
o Perform regularly scheduled network equipment maintenance to ensure the network is running smoothly.
o Monitor networking firewalls and enforce network security policies for Iraq Hub offices in NES-Erbil.
o Diagnose and fix network problems or potential problems.
o Maintain other networked equipment, including but not limited to: printers, scanners, VoIP phones, and web conferencing systems.
- Information Security Response:
o Monitor and response to security alerts associated with Syria users in the Cisco Thread Response portal
o Ensure all the local devices are free of virus/malware and the protection agents are up to date.
o Coordinate with Cyber Security Working Group to response to any cyber-attacks targeting local users or devices.
- IT knowledge and user training:
o Complete and fulfill all IT training requirements.
o Maintain knowledge of industry trends and support best practices.
o Provide basic IT user training and orientation to Iraq Hub staff as well as IT assistants in NES-Erbil in the future.
- NES-Erbil IT Supervision:
o Supervise the IT operations.
o Ensure the global IT policies and procedures are enforced.
o Monitor and audit IT Equipment Database, enforce IT equipment procurement and assignment procedures coordination with Logistics Manager and Regional IT coordinator.
o Administrator on IT software/systems such as (Pharma Tracking System) If exist.
o Integrates reports from different NES-Erbil Offices such as IT Equipment Database, IT Audit Report, Annual IT Procurement Plan, etc. and provide inputs to NES-Erbil Country Support Office Plan.
- Any other tasks required by Log Manager and IT coordinator.
Advertiser : Confidntial
Duty Station: Derek with travels in NES.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.