JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4043
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Application deadline: 22-11-2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
Work as part of the team to meet objectives and targets of the projects, using established internal processes
– Ability to work with teams in tense and high volatile contexts
– Communication abilities
– Problem solving abilities, including: attention to detail, autonomy, organisation and flexibility
– English: Written and spoken fluency
– Arabic: Written and spoken fluency mandatory
- Assist in the revision of the M&E strategy on a regular basis and in coordination with the program team and senior management to allow for adaptive management based on lessons learned;
- Participate in the production and implementation of the M&E work plan in coordination with the program team;
- Assist in the design of Monitoring and Evaluation tools to allow for the implementation of the M&E work plan;
- Supervise the implementation of M&E activities in Menbij, Kobane and surrounding areas (i.e. survey, FGD, KII, activity monitoring);
- Report to the M&E Team Leader on a regular basis about the field-based implementation of the M&E strategy;
- Coordinate with the program team to ensure coordination of the M&E and program respective work plans;
- Play an active role in the regular and field-driven collection of activity monitoring data and database management of monitoring and evaluation data;
- Assist in the production of M&E reports.
- Conduct regular site visits to monitor program implementation;
- Manage data collection and data entry processes in coordination with program partners and team members;
- Participate and provide analytical inputs on program achievements, impacts and lessons learnt to program management team;
- Assist in developing and updating results chains, indicators, and data collection tools in collaboration with other team members;
- Provide training in relevant data collection techniques;
- Liaise with field-based partners to update Output Tracker;
- Assisting in other activities related to ongoing projects, as requested by the line manager.
Implementation Locations: Aleppo, Al-Hasakah and Ar-Raqqa Governorates, Syria
Reports to: M&E Team Leader
- Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Possibility to gain working experience within in internationally recognized NGO;
- 24 days of paid leave per year.
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Minbej
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Interested candidates shall submit their CV to Manbij Social Affairs and Labour Office or using this link https://airtable.com/shrTTEjwXEjr9e0At , no later than midnight Sunday 22nd November 2020. Please mention the position title for which you are applying in the subject line of the email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Due to the urgency of the position, suitable candidates
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.