JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4048
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Application deadline: 18-11-2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, business administration or related field.
- 1-2 years of work experience.
- Excellent communication skills, including fluent spoken and written English (Mandatory) and Arabic (Mandatory), including ability to write high quality reports for donors and other stakeholders;
- Proven experience with team management;
- problem solving approach
- Communication/Cooperation skills
- Organizing personal documents of staff, opening personal files for new hired staff, updating current personal files of staff.
- Checking administrative documents – leave requests tracking, attendance sheets and time sheets. Sending reminders to the concerned staff as needed.
- Checking the quality and content of HR and admin documents and regular archiving.
- Updating the organisation chart and HR database for base office.
- Management of employee’s end-of-contract dates, notice periods, contract renewals.
- Ensuring all personal files for the base are complete (hard-copies and electronic version).
Recruitment and hiring responsibilities:
- Ensuring the correct application of recruitment and hiring SoPs.
- Preparing staff agreements and ensuring each staff is aware of contract terms and conditions.
- Handling key HR activities such as inductions, CvT key policies and trainings.
- Supervising the overall recruitment/induction of the newly hired staff, updating of onboarding tracker.
- Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Possibility to gain working experience within in internationally recognized NGO;
- 24 days of paid leave per year.
- Other tasks assigned by employee’s Line Manager corresponding to actual needs of the department.
- Substitute relevant colleagues (fully or partially) during their absence when assigned by Line Manager.
- Understand and adhere to the mission’s National Staff Handbook, CvT Code of Conduct, CvT Key Policies and relevant guidelines.
Line Manager: HR Team Leader
Starting date: November/December 2020
General Position summary:
He/she is responsible in supporting the Human Resources Department in Manbij. He/she is the HR focal point for Manbij Office handling recruitment and maintaining human resources and administrative records.
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Minbej
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Interested candidates shall submit their CV to Manbij Social Affairs and Labour Office or using this link https://airtable.com/shr1PDIY7Xmq8GjyC , no later than midnight Wednesday 18th November 2020. Please mention the position title for which you are applying in the subject line of the email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Due to the urgency of the position, suitable candidates may be selected prior to the application deadline.
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.