إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 4054
المسمى الوظيفي: Project Coordinator
اخر موعد للتقديم: 15.11.2020
- This position is not suitable for accompanying family members or Expat staff.
- We prefer a local applicant from Al Raqqa governorate for this assignmentز
- Please understand that we can accept and process in principle only applications via our E-recruiti
- Documented university degree in economics, social sciences or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 2 years professional experience of working in relief or development programs, preferably in a post-conflict setting with links to the promotion of livelihoods and food security.
- Demonstrable experience in project management demonstrable understanding of project planning and management cycles.
- Knowledge regulations, procedures and requirements of INGO,s and donors operating in NES with experience in managing a portfolio of multiple donors.
- Experience with M&E working mythologies and project monitoring, database management and reporting.
- Demonstrable skills in finance management, budget holding and reporting
- Demonstrable understanding in logistic and procurement management and reporting.
- Demonstrable performance of team management and team working skills.
- High-level of knowledge and practice with Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. required.
- Ability to work well under unstable security, administrative and programmatic pressures.
- Professional fluency in spoken and written English, able to communicate concisely and with impact. Fluency in Arabic is an asset. knowledge of Kurdish would be an advantage.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements. These include trainings, regular coordination meetings, problem solving and planning to ensure effective and timely program implementation.
- Experience with internally displaced persons and disadvantaged social groups.
- Good understanding of political, social, ethnic and religious contexts of NE Syria.
Under the supervision of the Grants and Program Manager will mange the implementation of the program in the field. To Mange the team in the field and ensure high-quality and timely implementation of project activities reporting, program monitoring, and compliance to ensure on- time, on-track, and on-budget award implementation. It is expected that the will serve as a resource on the NES program portfolio and will significantly contribute to risks mitigation and proposing solutions to ensure implementation according to the timeline planes and that the organization performance consistently meets the internal policies, donor expectations and international standards. The position also requires high level of coordination with the Partners Program Coordinator in the field. Direct Coordination with the Program Manger in the HQ of the organisation also to deputizes the Program Manager during his/her absence. These include trainings, regular coordination meetings, problem solving and planning to ensure effective and timely program implementation. The person will work closely and mentor the Finance and Meal, Logistic and Security teams to mitigate fraud, conflict of interest, and regal ramifications. Representation of the project in discussion and coordination forums in NES as well as managing staff members in the field – NES and employment promotion.
- Manage the reporting of field staff to ensure timely delivery of high-quality reports, which meet donor and the organization requirements, coordinating inputs from program managers/coordinators.
- Ensure draft reports are disseminated for review/feedback by Partnerships Coordinator, and HQ staff prior to donor submission.
- Maintain up to date factsheets and program mapping.
- Assist capacity building of the program and support teams by facilitating trainings and providing support in report reporting, indicator tracking, organization-specific tools, and other topics as/if needed.
- Collect and draft success stories and communication material as necessary.
- Report upcoming risk factors and help in creating mitigation planes.
Award Management and Compliance
- Maintain compliance cheat sheets and advice programs, support teams and senior management on necessary actions.
- Keep the Grants and Program Manager informed of any projected inabilities to meet contractual obligations.
- Identify compliance risks to ensure quality of the implementation process on all level and its compliance with internal rolls, donors requirement’s and international standards
الجهة المعلنة: AVA SCCCK
مقر العمل: الرقة و شمال سوريا Al Raqqa / NE Syria
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.