JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4057
Job Title: IT incentive Worker
Application deadline: 15-11-2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Minimum degree in Computer Science or related field with emphasis on hardware.
- Familiarity with network infrastructure and operating systems
- Knowledge to operate most ICT and office equipment
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and negotiate clearly and effectively at all levels, taking into account cultural and language difficulties. Tact and diplomacy are essential.
- The ability to work closely in a team, patience, adaptable, flexible, ability to improvise and work in an environment that is often stressful and potentially volatile.
- Experience of working in insecure/conflict situations and security management.
- Willingness to travel regularly and in difficult circumstances.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Kurdish and Arabic language will be an asset
- Minimum one year experience in a similar role
- Provide Staff support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Advise staff of security breaches and/or changes in password or security status
- Monitoring and Maintain wired and wireless networks, desktop and server computers, Laptop ,peripheral equipment e.g. printers, scanners, and projectors
- Assets all IT Equipment
- installing and configuring Point to Point Network Devices (Power Beam M5 , Rocket M5…..)
Reports to: IT Assistant
the responsibilities of the post may require the post holder to have regular contact with or access to children or young people
As part of these responsibilities the post holder will support the establishment of child safeguarding systems, promote a culture of keeping children safe, and ensure that potential harm to children (by our own staff and/or as a result of how we do our work) is identified and addressed on an ongoing basis. The post holder should report and respond to interventions as determined by position related responsibilities identified in the Child Safeguarding Policy
TEAM/PROGRAMME: IT / Finance
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Hassaka
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please send your application to email@example.com and ensure to put the title in the subject of the email.
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.