JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4063
Job Title: Information Management Officer (IMO)
Application deadline: 18-11-2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Experience in database management
- Previous experience working in humanitarian or development programmes; or research experience
- Previous relevant experience, such as data collection, data analysis, research or reporting
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office and Statistical program (PowerBI, Microsoft Access, SPSS, etc)
- High attention to detail
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- The capacity and willingness to be extremely flexible and accommodating in difficult working circumstances.
- Ability to work effectively and calmly in a high-pressure environment and to prioritize and effectively manage assignments in a timely fashion
Commitment to the aims and principles
Previous experience working on monitoring or data management in humanitarian programmes
- Consolidates, clean and manage databases including activity tracker and other programme tracker used within the area
- Ensures that information from the field is complete and submitted in a timely manner
- Support Area Coordinator to strengthen or develop internal information system and workflow
- Consolidate data needed for the 4Ws, Indicator Performance Tracking Tables (IPTTs) and donor reporting
- Support programme officers with data collection processes
- Conduct field monitoring visits as appropriate to ensure data collection (disaggregation of data, filling up of attendance sheet) is done properly
- Additional support tasks as required
- Support adherence to the minimum standards of humanitarian relief in accordance with the Sphere Charter and Red Cross Code of Conduct.
- Comply with the organization policies and practice with respect to child protection, code of conduct, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies and procedures.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Raqua
How to Apply:
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
INGO does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
The application period closes on 18th of November 2020
NOTE: Please mention your English and Computer skills clearly in your application
Applicants may submit their CVs with their cover letter, address; telephone number and contact information to email@example.com – Subject of the email must clearly state ” Information Management Officer (IMO)”