JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4085
Job Title: Logistics Assistant (Procurements) مساعد لوجستي (مشتريات)
Application deadline: 22.11.2020
Only the selected candidates will be confirmed as receiving their applications.
Concern adopts the principle of equal opportunity.
Women are encouraged to submit their applications.
– The successful candidate must adhere to the Program Participants Protec
- Graduate level/Bachelors qualification in a relevant discipline
- 2- 3 years previous experience in a Logistics role.
- Experience working with NGO/Humanitarian sector
- Very Good written and spoken English– (Intermediate level C1 level) ,
- Fluent in Arabic
- Computer skills (MS Package), IT and technically oriented
- High capacity to organize his/her work, and manage priorities; Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Ability to work under high pressure and without constant supervision
- A positive attitude
- Valid Driver’s license with clean record; Able to drive manual and automatic vehicles
- Experience in personnel management and transport maintenance desired.
Procurement & Logistics
– Ensures that procurement is conducted according to Concern Procurement Manual.
– Ensuring compliance with Concern policies and procedures, and local laws.
– Prepare RFQs and collect quotes based on the requisitions.
– Advertise and distribute RFQ’s for submission to Dohuk as required.
– Convene and facilitate the Purchase committee meetings as necessary.
– Conduct local market survey for key programme supplies.
– Conduct field inspection in supplier’s location to check the quality of Items to be procured
– Prepare and manage contracts.
– Prepare the purchase orders for the requested services and ensure their signatures by authorized persons are fully obtained on timely manner.
– Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders.
– Maintains appropriate filing of logistics documents.
– Keep an up to date and accurate register of all the local procurement and logistics files.
– Checks all invoices from suppliers/contractors against service requests and translate invoices whenever needed.
– Submits Payment requests to finance on time.
– Create and maintain and fair, transparent and accurate Approved Supplier list for the local market
– Work with suppliers to understand terms and conditions and the code of conduct
– Update and share the SR tracker.
– Undertake other related duties as required by the Logistics Officer, Office Manager and Logistics Manager.
– Support the OM /AC in security monitoring and reporting.
– Ensure all drivers and passengers are security aware and adhere to guidelines in practice and reporting.
– Draft weekly and monthly report and send to logistic officer.
– Manage and update the SR Tracker
Advertiser : Concern Worldwide
Duty Station: Tabqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please fill out the form on the following link: https://forms.gle/E4RXtGiB73jnCjr18
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.