JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4126
Job Title: M&E Facilitator ميسر مراقبة وتقييم
Application deadline: 11/26/2020
- University Degree
- Previous experience in a humanitarian environment
- Previous experience in M&E related activities is an advantage.
- Understanding and/or experience in monitoring and evaluation.
- Commitment to program quality, accountability to the community, humanitarian ethics and meeting the needs of the most vulnerable people
- Ability to work as part of a team and demonstrate a collaborative working approach.
- Willingness to be flexible and work long hours when required;
- Adaptable, willing to learn and take on extra duties as required;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good written and spoken English is a strong advantage
- Conduct household M&E surveys, including post-distribution monitoring of in-kind and voucher activities, ensuring all data collected is accurate.
- Conduct post-completion monitoring of program activities implantation through effective participations in collecting M&E data (Outcome level)
- Collect market price information as part of Concern’s Market Monitoring activities; support in other relevant data collection activities to support Concern’s partners.
- Collect primary data for needs assessments, base line and end line assessments and other evaluation or learning tasks as required.
- Provide feedback and verbal briefs on observations and survey results to M&E colleagues.
- To promote and uphold best practices in all aspects of work, and promote a culture of learning within the organisation
- To communicate cordially and respectfully at all times with the community and program teams, while being both understanding and evaluative of project implementation
- To support M&E assistants in conducting distribution point monitoring.
- To work as part of a team; providing support where necessary in other administrative, information management or M&E tasks, and engage in skills sharing and capacity building with colleagues.
- To support other members of the M&E teams by working in areas outside your base district when requested by your supervisor.
- To support in the processing of Community Response Mechanism (CRM) information, including registering requests for support or re-assessment in Concern’s DDG tool
Advertiser : كونسيرن – Concern WorldWide
Duty Station: Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please fill out the form on the following link: https://forms.gle/GJoy2K1UFXqRMo5FA
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.