إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 4157
المسمى الوظيفي: مسؤول الشراكات و الغرانت Grants and Partnerships Senior Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 15.12.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Education to Degree level in a relevant subject
- Some practical experience and/or contribution to organizational development with some experience in partner management.
- Excellent communication, writing and documentation skills
- Strong networking capability
- Ability to organize and facilitate training sessions
- Ability to develop capacity building frameworks and work plans
- Solid experience and skills in negotiation and relationship brokering
- Strong understanding and application of diversity principles
- High level of expertise in using Microsoft Word & Excel
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluent in Arabic and Kurdish
- High level of listening and speaking in English
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience in not-for-profit organization in complex emergency environments, ideally in the Syrian context.
- Fluent in English – listening, speaking and writing
- Financial management skills
- Identify potential partners in NES (in coordination with program teams) to determine their strategic suitability to work with according to policy.
- Conduct and document initial discussions with potential partners to assess the level of harmony with, triangulating information between multiple sources.
- Organize and participate, with Finance Officer, Budgets, Grants and Contract Management, in due diligence assessments and reporting that include analysis of mutual values, principles, governance, structure, accountability, compliance, safety and security and management systems (as per Partnership SOP).
- Facilitate the go/no-go process for new partnerships, securing the appropriate documentation and approvals from SMT, liaising with relevant departments in the selection process where necessary.
- Facilitate and participate in review and refinement of Partnership Approach manual and toolkit, adapting the Syria Country Office toolkit materials to the NES environment as necessary
- Assist Grants & Partnership Manager/ PDRM to periodically review partnership strategy documents and capacity building strategies including development and revision of partnership tools.
- Maintain communication with all partners to ensure consistent relationships, up to date information, and ongoing professionalization.
- Provide a strong link between partner senior management and senior management at field office level to ensure solid and supportive relationships.
- Work with Programme Managers to ensure that communication between and Partners is clear and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Facilitate call for proposal process for new funding opportunities for partner organizations and roll out an established standard proposal review and evaluation process for field office.
- Facilitate the partnership committee for NES field office and facilitate go/no go decisions for new sub-grants and program designs.
- Refinement and regular update of partner database including definition of key information to be tracked (e.g. key issues/agreements).
- Responsible for storage and updating of documentation for all vetted partners. This includes developing partnership database, prepare partner profiles and document due diligence and OCA assessments.
- Make relevant contributions to the settlement of partner disputes with and the management and close-out of suspected or confirmed mismanagement cases and subsequent partnership termination, if/when relevant.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of International and International in Syria’s Safety and Security policies and procedures as they concern partner organizations.
- Facilitate Organization Capacity Assessment (OCA) process for selected and potential partners in coordination with relevant departments at field office level.
- Assist line manager for developing sub-grant monitoring plans in consultation with budget holders and PDRM manager to ensure regular monitoring system established for all sub-grants.
- Facilitate the development and regular updating of capacity building work plans based on partner consultation and tailored to each partner’s needs.
- Coordinate the implementation of capacity building work plans with program managers and program support heads, maintaining up to date records of counterpart efforts in coaching and mentoring provided per partner.
- Document progress and resulting changes from capacity development through learning products.
- Facilitate monthly partner performance reviews and adopt partner development plans to ensure they are appropriate and tailored to partner needs.
- Work with the PQ/Program Managers to identify and assist in the identification or recruitment of technical specialists to build partners’ staff capacity.
- Maintain grants related information and track donor and other stakeholder reports requirements. This includes supervision of the processes to maintain updated central grants files/information in both hard and soft copies
- Participate in sub-awards start-ups with (co) facilitation of relevant sessions (budgets, sub-granting, performance monitoring/management systems)
- Act as a resource about grant compliance issues related to donor requirements
- Provide pro-active diagnosis for potential problems/issues including non-compliance issues and raising to appropriate management level for resolution where required
- Support program team in different hubs in the development of program plans (operational, monthly, quarterly, annual plans and forecast).
- Support in the preparation and consolidation of required donor narrative reports, ensure timely review by PDRM and submission to key stakeholders.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: حسكة Hasaka
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.