JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4162
Job Title: HR/Admin Assistant مساعد موارد بشرية و إدارية
Application deadline: 02.12.2020
Concern Code of Conduct and its Associated Policies
Concern has an organisational Code of Conduct (CCoC) with three Associated Policies; the Programme Participant Protection Policy (P4), the Child Safeguarding Policy and the Anti-Trafficking in Persons
- University degree in relevant field (HR/ Public or business Admin/Management);
- At least 1 year work experience in HR or Admin field.
- Good command of English language oral and written;
- Computer skills MS Office pack; Word, Excel and power point is essential.
- Experience in working in the humanitarian sector is desirable
- Flexibility under pressure and in response to changing needs;
- Attention to detail and excellent in numeracy;
- Commitment to maintaining confidentiality;
- Ability to work within deadlines, prioritizing competing demands;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work on own initiative and proactively provide support;
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure to meet tight deadlines
– Where necessary provide support for visitors in the areas of accommodation, transport and per diems.
– Report any security concerns or issues to the HR Officer on a timely basis.
– Maintain a hard copy of all Administrative and HR files (lease/service/employment Contracts, staff files, Recruitment files, etc…) and make sure all documentations are completed. Ensure soft copies are regularly uploaded on SharePoint and hard copies are securely transferred to Central filing.
– Maintain all premises rental agreements in Kobane and be responsible of preparing payments and contractual documents on time. Liaise and Report any property maintenance issues to the landlord
– Ensure that all utility bills are processed and paid in a timely manner (electricity, water, telephone and internet). Review and submit the monthly recharge phone credit sheet by 25th of each month
– Maintain the Concern office and equipment to ensure they are functional and meeting health and safety standards.
– Be responsible for the preparation of supply requests for office/ guest houses equipment and supplies as and when required;
– Responsible for the drafting and on time submission to the HR Officer the monthly payroll report for Kobane, including all its necessary supporting documents to ensure all local staff receives their correct monthly payments on time.
– With support from the HR Officer, be responsible for the recruitment of Contracted Staff and Daily workers. Ensuring that correct Concern’s procedures and forms are followed and used at all time. (This includes but not limited to announcing vacancies, shortlisting, arranging and participating in interviews, preparing interviews reports, checking references, preparing job offers and contracts and induction schedule for new joiners)
– Prepare the induction schedule for new joiners, ensure proper HR induction and signatory of code of conduct and other polices & regulations.
– Manage and maintain staff attendance register and submit it to HR Officer at the specified time and file originals accordingly;
– Prepare Concern IDs forms for new staff and staff who changed positions and make sure all staff have their Concern IDs;
– Ensure that probationary objectives are set for new joiners in the first week of employment and reviewed before the end of the probation period.
– Follow up on staff PDRs and ensure all staff members submit their PDRs by the set deadline.
– Maintain and ensure accurate leave planning, requesting and tracking.
– Process and review medical claims for reimbursement, refer claims to HR Officer when necessary, ensure that HR Officer are copied on all claims for tracking.
– Submit the HR monthly report to the HR Officer on a timely basis.
– Regularly update and submit the list of Daily workers to the HR Officer on a timely basis
– Any other duties requested by the HR Officer
– Supervise and task the receptionist, cleaners & office watchmen.
– Prepare monthly Watchmen roster to ensure equity in monthly working hours.
Event management and hospitality
– Arrange meetings and workshops as requested based on meeting organizers’ needs
– Ensure refreshments are available for office visitors and guests
– Ensure meeting/interview rooms have the necessary facilities and equipment installed and readily available for use.
– Support and promote the standards outlined in the Concern Code of Conduct and the associated policies among staff and be committed to providing a safe working environment;
– Promote equity, transparency and consistency in the interpretation, determination, implementation and administration of HR policy, procedures and guidelines on all HR related matters applicable to the staff in the office.
– Undertake other appropriate tasks that support the work of Concern in Syria as requested.
Advertiser : Concern World Wide
Duty Station: Kobane
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
“Please fill out the form on the following link :https://forms.gle/amk1e4i3hc6B9FLQ7
طريقة التقديم :
يرجى تعبئة الفورمة من خلال زيارة الموقع باتباع الرابط الاتي :
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.