JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4169
Job Title: Stock Management Officer
Application deadline: 30.11.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
To be successful in this role you must have:
Education and experience:
- Desired : logistics or economics university degree
Professional Competencies Required:
– 6 months as store keeper or similar position (logistics assistant).
– use of excel, stock management principles.
Personal Competencies Required:
1 year as stock officer
- English – fluent
- In Flow knowledge
The organization will offer the successful applicant a until 31st Dec-20 contract, renewable dependent on both funding and performance.
And be willing and able to work in Amuda, regular movements to Hassake
Salary and conditions will be according to salary grid. Minimum 989 USD/month + (allowances).
- Ensure a good application of stock procedures:
- Carry out on a daily basis the administrative processes of stock and transport (edition of stock reporting tools, edition of transportation documents, supply chain process documents, tools and software, filing and administration…).
- Maintain good communication lines within the Logistics team and different departments.
- Report, Audit and Administer in collaboration with the logistics team.
- Perform daily verification, printing, and scanning of files.
- Edit a monthly activity report
- Support all NES Bases for all required stock updates, and transportation.
- Ensure that each NES base is following stock and transport processes and documents, with the support of the Supply Manager and FLC
- Stock Management
- Manage NES Hub stock and make sure that all documents are complete, adequately filed and compliant with procedures
- Liaise with stock responsible(s) on the various projects in other to maintain accurate stock level accuracy in correlation with Inflow data
- Ensure a good management of the stock in all Amuda and Hassakeh storage premises
- Check-up and file all documents (STO, SRO)
- Ensure the proper delivery of the goods received in the warehouse(s)
- Responsible for daily update of InFlow for HSK base, and support of other bases
- Ensure that all document are updated immediately (e.g. Bin card, Stock Card, …)
- Ensure that the warehouse is clean and well organized.
- Ensure to select appropriate and good number of daily workers accordingly to the activity in link with supply.
- In charge of working closely with HSK Log Manager and program to provide weekly updated reconciliation tools.
- Responsible for doing monthly reconciliation with IM Managers.
- Ensure monthly inventory for the stock and quarterly with the programs
- Liaise permanently with stock responsible on each base to support them on their stock management.
- Transport Management :
- Manage the transport of goods to and from Hassakeh Warehouse(s) according to SOPs within the HUB (adequate vehicle according to volume and vehicle condition, appropriate daily workers).
- Collaborate with Supply Manager and HR Liaison Officer and/or Context department to have the complete documentation for transportation of goods (waybill, clearance letter, authorizations…)
- Support Supply Manager on management of customs clearances between KRI and NES.
- Hub Level:
o Support cross-border and movements (goods) between NES and KRI.
o Ensure good movements and transfers between Amuda and NES bases
- NES Bases Level:
o Liaise with bases for the efficiency of goods transportation according to the need and procedures (transport contracts, waybills,…)
- Work closely in collaboration with HSK Logistics Manager regarding stock movements and stock follow up and documentation.
- Provide support upon request to the supply team (provide information, collect quotations, prepare templates, realise payments…)
- Coordination and Reporting
- Update on Daily basis InFlow HUB Office
- Liaise with NES bases to collect and compile monthly inventories from the NES bases
- Report on monthly basis InFlow of all HUB NES bases
- Participate actively to team meetings
- Provide any additional support upon request of Line Manager
- Ensure proper implantation of Inflow by the other FP in all bases
- Provide training to all PTS ( Program staff ) and partner staff regarding stock management, InFlow and paperwork
Ensure proper implementation of Inflow.
Advertiser : Confidential
Duty Station: Amuda
How to Apply:
Only fluent English speakers will be considered.
Please address all applications to: email@example.com
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.