إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 4171
المسمى الوظيفي: مسؤول الوصول الإنساني Access Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 04.12.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
– Carry out all the security related duties and tasks as defined below, or as instructed by the SM.
– Advice and support the SM on safety and security aspects and contribute to the fulfillment of CVT’s Security policy.
– Brief staff about the security situation in each area they work, during weekly meetings or as required
– Maintain the communication channel between people in the field to check they are safe at all time.
– Ensures access to places where CVT works (permissions for all relevant staff, etc.)
– Ensures regular visits to the places where CVT works in Syria to conduct risk assessment and to monitor any changes.
– Advice and support the good security practices of CVT staff.
– monitor the keeping of security rules, the implementation of Standard Operating Procedures(SOPs) and the Contingency Plans (CPs)preparedness and inform the SM of any shortcomings or necessary changes to the procedures.
– Regularly up-to-date and accurate security-related information and analyses to the management and other staff.
– Monitor the security situation and the conflicts in our operations area and the areas around and report The SM in NES immediately with the important shifting in the frontline and security incidents.
– Monitoring the first aid and the hibernation kits.
– Checking the site security for the office and any warehouses.
Regular tasks in detail:
The list below details the main tasks and responsibilities more can be added at any time by the SM as necessary.
General communication, incident reporting and emergency communication (SOPs 1and 2):
– Maintain daily Skype/phone contact with SM (or their designated substitutes).
– Regularly check the SOP 1 Emergency Communication preparedness, including communication equipment and training of all staffs, who act as primary or secondary emergency contacts
– Follow up on all significant security incidents that take place in Erbil office, ensure that Significant Incident Report (SIR) is filled out and adequately stored for all important incidents.
– Do a check of all communication devices: set up, credit, contacts etc.
Staff location and movement awareness (SOPs 3 and 4):
– Maintain and update (monthly): a contact list for all CVT staff, Next of kin list and a list of all working communication assets.
– Know location of staff at all times, and be able to report to SM where staff are and which village they visiting etc.
Site security (SOP 5)
– Do a thorough review of site security features, equipment and stocks.
– Send the filled out. Checklist to the SM (or his designated substitute), at least once a month.
SM will provide this checklist.
– Follow up on all procurement, works necessary for site security etc., until completion.
– If choosing new office/guest house: ensure that sufficient information is available regarding the potential new premises, with the help of SM.
Security procedures and preparedness
(For the full list of active SOPs and CPs refer to Annex 3 of the latest version the of Responsibilities of Security Department document.)
– Once a month propose any necessary changes to SOPs, CPs or any other security documents to the SM. Assist in incorporating the changes into the existing procedures and implement (i.e.re-train staff as necessary, follow up on purchases and setting up of new equipment etc.)
Ensure that SOPs and CPs are being followed and communicate any s any shortcomings to SM.
Information collection and analysis
– Follow relevant incidents through online and offline (INSO, coordination mechanisms with other NGOs) sources.
– Participate in security coordination mechanisms within the NGO/relief community as requested by the SM.
Changes can be made to this job description as the role of the Security Department and of the Access Officer as the role develops. Any changes will be made by the SM and communicated to the AO accordingly.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: الرقة Raqqa
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.