JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4198
Job Title: FSL Temporary Workers عمال مؤقتين لبرنامج سلامة الغذاء
Application deadline: 12/12/2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- University degree or Institute, preferable Agriculture engineer or Veterinary.
- Previous experience in FSL department.
- Experience in working or volunteering with a humanitarian organization;
- Previous experience in distributions, data collection and monitoring
- Experience in facilitating group discussions and meetings;
- Ability to interact with a wide range of people including IDPs, Hosting Communities, local authorities, humanitarian agencies, etc;
- Flexible and have the ability to learn and developed;
- Good communication skill.
- Support beneficiary registration and verification process for FSL activities;
- Support organizing field distribution events in consultation with stakeholders and the organization staff;
- Crowd control and organize beneficiaries in distribution sites;
- Collect beneficiaries’ signatures and information required for the distributions;
- Distribute FSL activities (in-kind or vouchers) to the selected beneficiaries;
- Support Community Campaigns and Awareness Programs;
- Support staff in organizing meetings with stakeholders;
- Conduct field monitoring and post-activity follow up;
- Conduct beneficiary interviews, capture field photos and videos;
- Support filing and organizing of collected data and records;
- Support activities data correction steps;
- Support FSL other teams in their field activities implementation and/or any other required steps;
- Support in FSL activities material distribution and handover …….and other tasks as required by supervisors;
- Support the transforming and reporting of field information;
- Flexible to transfer among the different project’s locations;
- Prepare beneficiary database and cross check information in assigned beneficiary lists and ensure consistency;
- Support all the activities cycles, registration, verification, Beneficiaries selection, implementation, following up, monitoring and closing for all FSL activities.
The organization providing humanitarian assistance to people affected by the Syrian crisis. The organization work is mainly focused on WASH, Food security and livelihoods, NFI/Shelter and Gender & protection with a special emphasis on the needs of women and girls. Role of Temporary Worker – FSL is to support FSL program at field level in Deir ez Zor governorate. He/she will work under the direct supervision of the organization field staff. It is anticipated that these temporary workers will help FSL program to improve the efficiency, quality and impact of our work in NES.
Contract period: Till 31st Mar 2021 (with possibility to extend)
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Hasakeh and Sur
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
- CV and cover letter should be in one file and only application in English will be considered;
- Application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of 12th Dec 2020;
- We encourage candidates from any social background, religion,
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.