JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4202
Job Title: Finance Assistant مساعد مالي
Application deadline: 13-12-2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Finance qualification required, individuals with practical experience will be considered
- A desire to learn and work in a challenging but rewarding environment
- Ability to work under pressure alone and as part of a team
- A strong sense of integrity
- Attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Experience of Agresso Finance System desirable
- Good communication (written and spoken) in English & Kurdish
Previous experience of working with Finance & Grants department of the organization.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
– To prepare and delivering salary payments to national staff and volunteers.
– To act as a custodian for petty cash and cash book of the office, record transactions and provide monthly reports along with petty cash replenishment requests.
– To ensure cashbooks are maintained on a daily basis and recorded in the offline spreadsheets
– To assist in daily reconciliations of cash.
– To ensure that each transaction data is accurate and supporting documents related to procurement are complete and filed properly.
– To maintain and archive financial records both in hard and soft.
– To ensure physical security of cash and financial records.
– To support the programme staff with cash flow forecasting and the management of petty cash.
– To provide support in facilitating internal and external audits
– Any other task assigned by line manager
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: hasakah
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
Applicants may submit their CVs with their address; telephone number and contact information To firstname.lastname@example.org– Subject of the email must clearly state” Finance Assistant “