the code of the position (NES-RQA-HLTH-0100)
Job Title: Program Assistant مساعد برنامج
Application deadline: 9-Dec-20
MRFS is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran
- Experience of working with non-governmental organizations in administrative positions or as assistant at least 2 years.
- Experience of working with international donors/ international donor funded programs is highly desirable.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working for an international NGO.
- Strong English, Arabic and Kurdish skills, written and spoken. Ability to write reports in English is preferable.
- Computer skills, including basic knowledge of Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel to project sites as needed
- Program Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing support to current program and program development; to ensure efficient operation of the MRFS program team and maintaining protocols as per MRFS Standard Operating Procedures. The job scope includes office work: preparation and translation of program documentation, tools and instruments; communication with program team members as well as support staff, via phone and email, ensuring that all communication is completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner; and field visits, if necessary and requested by supervisor, taking meeting notes, interpreting, needs assessment and other program support in the field.
- Assist Program Officers, Technical Specialists with day-to-day work in the field office.
- Assist in preparation of documents, tools and instruments, work and communication with implementing partners, beneficiaries and government officials.
- Provide translation and interpretation services regarding program activities as required, both written and real-time verbal.
- Writing minutes during the program staff meetings.
- Support in preparation and conducting of trainings and workshops as needed.
Advertiser : Medical Relief for Syria
Duty Station: Raqqa NES
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please send your CV to MRFS email: email@example.com
- Please indicate the code of the position (NES-RQA-HLTH-0100) in the Subject line.
- CVs without the subject line ” NES-RQA-HLTH-0100″ will not be considered.
- Only CVs in Word
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.