إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 4209
المسمى الوظيفي: مسؤول مراقبة لقسم الحماية Protection Monitoring Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 15.12.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- A college degree in social sciences, psychology, political sciences, development or any other related field.
- Protection background desirable
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in an NGO, preferably in social work or research
- Belief in human rights including gender equality.
- Good communication skills including ability to gain trust and build relationships with new communities.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Word and excel
- Experience in regular report writing
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Previous experience in protection and humanitarian work
- Experience in implementing participatory monitoring, reporting & evaluation and community assessments is desirable.
- Flexible and able to work in a dynamic and diverse environment.
- Fluency in Arabic. Proficiency in English preferred.
- Demonstrated interest in humanitarian work and supporting people affected by conflict
- Positive and professional attitude, flexible, and able work under pressure
- Eager to collaborate with and support people from different ethnic groups and different religions
- Team-oriented and collaborative
Oversight of protection monitoring activities:
- Provide guidance to Protection Monitors in day to day implementing of protection monitoring activities in their assigned area of coverage in line with set timelines.
- Monitor staff under supervision in their implementation of protection monitoring activities/work plans.
- Ensure quality implementation of protection monitoring activities in their assigned governorate by sharing relevant information and direction to improve quality and achieve timelines.
- Ensure that the protection monitoring staff under his/her supervision are adhering to relevant data confidentiality, retention and privacy standards.
- Work closely with and support Protection Monitors under supervision to produce actionable community risk profiles and response plans.
- Ensure Protection Monitors under supervision develop and implement effective community response/action plans in accordance with identified individual and community threats, vulnerabilities and capacities.
- Support staff under supervision in providing accurate/up-to-date information on stakeholder, service provision and availability to the monitored population.
- Support staff under supervision in identification, screening and referral of persons at risk individuals through review, approval and follow up.
Staff management and supervision:
- Provide day to day line management, direct supervision and regular feedback on performance to Protection Monitors under their direct supervision.
- In coordination with the Protection Manager, complete work plans and set performance objectives for all Protection Monitors under supervision.
- Support the Protection Manager and Senior PRoL Manager in the professional development including capacity building, on-boarding and orientation training of direct reports.
- Support the recruitment of directly supervised positions (preparation of RRF, shortlisting, interviews, tests) in collaboration with Protection Manager.
- Maintain open and professional relations with team members, promoting a strong team spirit and providing oversight and guidance to enable staff to successfully perform in their positions.
- Responsibility for staff timesheets, work plans, vacation schedules for direct reports.
Referral of target beneficiaries to services
- Ensure liaison with PRoL Case Management Officer, Senior Legal Officer, Senior Protection and other organization’s program staff for referral of identified persons at risk.
- Receive referrals from target communities, other organization programs and other agencies; assign referrals to Protection Monitors and ensure timely provision of individual protection assistance.
- Work to improve linkages of individuals and communities to services with referral partners and appropriate service providers through meetings (formal and informal), information sharing etc., ensuring Protection Monitors appropriately follow up with service providers for referred cases.
- Coordinate the referral of persons at identified protection risks to other PRoL teams and organization’s programs and other service providers.
Reporting and documentation
- In coordination with the Reporting Officer, lead the consolidation of protection monitoring data ensuring correct input of protection monitoring information is uploaded to the database, and confidentiality is maintained.
- Submit weekly and monthly activity plans, reports and recommendations for assessed persons and identified beneficiaries to the Protection Manager.
- Support the development and improvement of protection monitoring tools by providing feedback to Line Manager.
- Ensure all protection monitoring activities are fully documented, including systematic and timely data collection and entry on a regular basis as per the organization protection monitoring formats.
- Ensure that Protection Monitors prepare and maintain in a well-organized manner comprehensive files for each managed case, as well as keep a report of information gathered during field and households visits.
- Regular data entry and follow up on protection monitoring information management system/database
- Implement ongoing regular review of data entered to ensure usability and regular updating
- Work closely with the Reporting Officer to clean, format and initially analyze data.
- Ensure Protection Monitors are responding in a timely and detailed manner to Reporting Officer needs for feedback on reports sent
Coordination and representation
- Develop, coordinate and maintain effective working relationships with all relevant stakeholders (Local authority, NGOs, community structures etc.) in assigned governorate to ensure effective implementation of protection monitoring activities.
- Represent the Protection Monitoring team to local authorities, other NGOs and service providers where necessary.
- Link Protection Monitors under his/her supervision to localized advocacy groups and other relevant local stakeholders where possible and necessary.
- Collaborate closely with the organization’s WPE, Health, CP and ERD Units
- Other relevant duties as assigned by the supervisor to support the implementation of PRoL program
- All organization’s staff are required to adhere to organization Way Standards for Professional Conduct and the organization country employment policies
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: الرقة
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.