JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4247
Job Title: Logistics Assistant Procurement مساعد لوجستي_قسم المشتريات
Application deadline: 20/12/2020
please attach the JD to the annocuemnet
- University degree in relevant field is desirable.
- 2 years previous experience in a Logistics role.
- Experience working with NGO/Humanitarian sector
- Good written and spoken English– (Intermediate level B1 level) ,
- Fluent in Arabic
- Computer skills (MS Package), IT and technically oriented
- High capacity to organize his/her work, and manage priorities; Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Ability to work under high pressure and without constant supervision
- A positive attitude
- Valid Driver’s license with clean record; Able to drive manual and automatic vehicles
- Experience in personnel management and transport maintenance desired.
– Ensures that procurement is conducted according to Concern Procurement Manual.
– Ensuring compliance with Concern policies and procedures, and local laws.
– Prepare RFQs and collect quotes based on the requisitions.
– Advertise and distribute RFQ’s for submission to Dohuk as required.
– Convene and facilitate the Purchase committee meetings as necessary.
– Conduct local market survey for key programme supplies.
– Conduct field inspection in supplier’s location to check the quality of Items to be procured
– Prepare and manage contracts.
– Prepare the purchase orders for the requested services and ensure their signatures by authorized persons are fully obtained on timely manner.
– Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders.
– Maintains appropriate filing of logistics documents.
– Keep an up to date and accurate register of all the local procurement and logistics files.
– Coordinates with warehouse assistant(s) to ensure availability of space in warehouse.
– Liaises with programs staff and suppliers/contractors to ensure timely availability of documentation.
– Checks all invoices from suppliers/contractors against service requests and translate invoices whenever needed.
– Submits Payment requests to finance on time.
– Organize Concern events.
Advertiser : كونسيرن – Concern WorldWide
Duty Station: RAQ
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please fill out the form on the following link: https://forms.gle/4pbVE8s8FPrwTeFm6
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.