JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4253
Job Title: Program Officer مسؤول برنامج
Application deadline: 23-12-2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
This position is for Program officer to work full-time in office inside North East Syria. The role will involve managing implementation of cash-based programs in the field and filling out reporting templates. This position will be under the direct supervision of the Senior Program Officer.
- The Program officer supports the management staff to track day-to-day activities of the FVs program.
- Feeding into the information sharing mechanism in the field, providing with data and field updates to the Programs Coordinator.
- Respect the security guidelines.
- Supervising the process of collecting and updating data from HAO & Local Council periodically.
- Follow up on adherence to basic protection standards during distributions.
- Conduct other activities as requested by line manager.
– Conduct need assessments to identify needs in the operation area.
Communicate the planning and execution of assessments with community representatives and HAO.
– Work closely with the Programs Coordinator to identify emerging needs of the communities.
Ensure that all partners and HAO & Local Council understand the terms of the contracts/MOUs.
– Make sure that the activities are executed according to the plan and strategy, following CVT’ rules and policies.
– Work closely with M&E team to ensure provision of the required information.
– Ensures that project documentation is filled out properly.
– Monitors the work of the FVs teams and follows up the contractual commitments plan (field visits to teams’ locations).
– Support CVT FVs staff to solve any problems, challenges, or delays in programming.
– Makes sure that funds transferred to the field are paid in time according to CVT’ policies.
– Inform management staff of any opportunities, challenges or changes to the programming environment.
– Ensure effective and timely communication with other departments as needed (Logistics, Administration, Finance…)
– Lead weekly and monthly planning of FVs program.
– Effectively supervise the team of Program assistants to complete program implementation with a high quality and in a timely manner.
– Coordinate activities with other stake holders (INGO, LNGO) and/or HAO (if applicable).
– Daily and weekly reporting on activities of FVs program.
– Collect and report any new security information, incidents or any change of the context to the line manager.
– Report challenges, successes, relevant issues to the Programs Coordinator.
- Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Possibility to gain working experience within in internationally recognized NGO;
- 24 days of paid leave per year
Reports to: Senior program Officer
Department: Programs / Cash based program
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Interested candidates shall submit their CV to Raqqa Social Affairs and Labour Office or using this link https://airtable.com/shr4cXJ5SdxsYjX5o , no later than 23 December 2020. Please mention the position title for which you are applying in the subject l
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.