JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4275
Job Title: SEL Facilitator ميسر تعلم عاطفي اجتماعي
Application deadline: 24/12/2020
please attach the JD to the annocuemnet
- University degree in a relevant domain.
- Experience in working with children, in social work and outreach activities, including psychosocial support and social emotional learning.
- Knowledge of basic principles of facilitation and positive discipline.
- Excellent nonviolent communication and organization skills.
- Motivation and energy, pro-active and willing to share and discuss ideas.
- Good team member.
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and values.
- Commitment to Concern equal opportunity and gender practices.
- Flexibility under pressure and in response to changing needs.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion.
- Work with the Education Assistant and wider Education team to develop a curriculum for Social Emotional Learning (SEL) and Psychosocial Support (PSS) sessions and other life skills and structured recreational activities.
- Prepare weekly plans and daily sessions to facilitate at the NFE Centre, aligned with the agreed program and objectives.
- Deliver sessions using non formal education methods as a tool to provide PSS and build social emotional skills (expressing emotions, managing anger, building positive social relations, solving problems or seeking for help) and prepare materials and/or visual aids suitable for the sessions and the needs of the targeted group.
- Ensure the use of good facilitation skills that make the children feel comfortable and enhance their participation and personal development according to their abilities and needs.
- Ensure that children feel comfortable and safe at all times and that they are not exposed to any form of harm or stress during the activities and ensure participation of children in the SEL activities is non-discriminatory and activities undertaken are age and gender appropriate.
- Positively interact with children, encourage them to express their needs and follow up on their wellbeing and attendance.
- Revise sessions according to each feedback/evaluation and constantly adapt approaches and exercises.
- Ensure that caregiver/s receive regular feedback and advice on their children’s personal development.
- Report on the number of students, achievements and the supplies needed. Support the M&E team for data collection.
- Ensure that all children and caregivers are aware of Concern’s accountability/ community response mechanism.
- Bring potential referral cases for children to the attention of the Education Assistant or other Concern Education or Protection outreach staff.
Advertiser : كونسيرن – Concern WorldWide
Duty Station: RAQ
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please fill out the form on the following link: https://forms.gle/Q26aUvNgr9tc3xL29
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.