JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4280
Job Title: Project Officer – Information Management مسؤول مشروع- إدارة المعلومات
Application deadline: 30-12-2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience and experience in working in the camp is advantage.
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Bachelor in computer engineering or relevant fields.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft, (Excel & Word) is required.
- Ability to formulate IM related technical requirements and Operating Procedures.
- Fluency in Arabic, and English.
- Strong communications and analysis skills.
- Maintain databases and IM tools. Conduct regular quality control of data. Conduct spot-check on data collected by all teams.
- Assess and monitor data and information systems to improve efficiency and accuracy of camp data. Gather data of appropriate stakeholders within and outside the camp to ensure information is accurate and consistent.
- Coordinate and conduct and monitor surveys and assessments as needed by Camp Manager and CCCM Cluster.
- Ensure that all data collection, storage, analyses and dissemination is in line with ACTED’s data protection principles.
- Ensure to strengthen good quality data collection, aggregation, management, analysis to best meet the needs of beneficiaries, communities, donors and other stakeholders, to improve programming on an ongoing basis.
- Help improve data visualization in information products, including revising existing templates and processes to better incorporate the use of visual displays, including graphs, charts and maps.
- Carry out training, coaching and mentoring of ACTED staffs and other partner’s staffs and volunteers at different levels to enable consistent and good quality data systems. Ensure all staffs have a good understanding of the importance to collect qualitative data.
- Daily interaction with community members answering questions and solving community member issues related to the database and IM activities.
- In collaboration with Camp Coordination, prepare Procurement Requests and reports as needed.
- Make sure that gender and protection mainstreaming are carried out at the field level by all staff. Work closely with Protection team and support in communicating protection mainstreaming.
- Ensure proper filing of documents in both hard and soft copies.
- Manage 3 information management assistants and ensure a high standard of work.
- Perform any other activities requested by line manager.
ASSIGNMENT:e in the email subject.
The purpose of the Project Officer – Information Management position is day to day implementation of the CCCM Project through databases and IM tools. Information Management Officer will be responsible to support the on-going daily coordination of information needed for all camp management activities in Areesha Camp and development of IM tools. The position is based in Areesha Camp, Hasake governorate.
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Haddadia/Areesha
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
How to Apply “Well qualified candidates, including women, are strongly encouraged to apply”
To apply for this opportunity, you are kindly requested to read the following points:
1- Read the job description carefully
2- You may need to create a G-mail
3- Fill in the job application form through the following link
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job titlOnly short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview