JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4282
Job Title: HP Worker
Application deadline: 26-12-2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
Technical competences :
University Degree in related fields is a must, a diploma in communication is strongly appreciated. Minimum 1-year wok experience with INGO is an asset. Experience is HP is a strong asset. Knowledge/Experience in Informal Settlement would be a plus. Experience in artistic fields (painting, drawing, graphic design) would be appreciated in order to bring some creativeness and improvement in our HP activities.
– Rigorous, organized, trustful
– Arabic (Read-Write-Speak) is mandatory
– English (Read-Write-Speak) is highly appreciated
– Strong negotiations and communication skills
Implement and monitor HYGIENE PROMOTION related activities under the supervision of the HYGIENE PROMOTION Officer.
– Provide full support to daily workers and volunteers on assigned program activities on the field.
– Insure personal flexibility involvement and respect.
List of main tasks :
- Identify and register beneficiaries based on relevant selection criteria approved by Managers
- Explain to the beneficiaries the planned activities
- Participate in data collection, needs assessment and program monitoring at field level
- Implement day-to-day program activities according to program work plan and methodology validated by the management
- Support on monitoring (work progress, quantity and quality) for assigned activities
- Prepare field request forms for assigned HP related activities and ensure reception of materials delivered in the field.
- Store properly materials and tools in appropriate place in the field
- Respect and make sure that the team respects Solidarités International (SI) humanitarian principles and working procedures, including administrative and logistics procedures
Reporting / communication
- Report on a regular basis to HP Agent about activities progress and difficulties faced in the field
- Report to HP Agent any security information
- Have and promote a good behaviour on the field as Solidarites International employee.
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Thank to send your application with a resume, cover letter, copy of diplomas, and work certificate, to SOLIDARITES INTERNATIONAL office at Raqqa, or by email to : Raq.email@example.com
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.