JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4286
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Officer مسؤول المراقبة والتقييم
Application deadline: Thursday, December 31, 2020
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Attention to detail, anticipation and follow up are core values of the job function.
- Possesses strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must be a self-starter and internally driven to success and hard work.
- Possesses strong cross-cultural communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be a humble team player.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable.
- Willingness to travel in and out of the field.
- Must have analytical writing skills.
- Computer literate with good skills in common Microsoft office programs.
- Must be a self-starter, a leader, and internally driven to success and hard work
- High level of integrity and stewardship.
- Committed to the Organization’s values and ethics.
Education / Experience Needed
▪ University degree required,
▪ ICDL an asset
▪ Previous M&E experience is an asset
▪ Experience working with an INGO is preferred
- English, required
- Kurdish, required
- Arabic, desired
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands will be dependent upon situation and event.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
o Work in a security context that is fluid
This is a non-contractual document that can be varied from time to time as circumstances dictate. This job description is intended to summarize the main duties and responsibilities of the post; this is not intended to be a full and exhaustive list of tasks. All organization staff are expected to demonstrate flexibility and willingness to perform appropriate tasks when the need arises.
How to apply:
Please send your CV to the following email address/ link: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the title of the position in the email subject line “Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Officer”. CVs without the subject line will not be considered.
All CVs must be submitted in PDF or Word format. CVs in another format will not be considered
All CV must be in English Language
Project # / Name: Food Security and Livelihoods
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Officer
Work Location: Al-Hasakeh, NE Syria
Reports to: Food Program Manager
Under the overall direction of the Food Assistance Program Manager, the M&E Officer will ensure the accurate collection and timely reporting of all food security and livelihood programmatic data in support of The Organization’s activities in NE Syria.
Sunday – Thursday
Uphold the humanitarian principles of humanity, neutrality, impartiality, and independence.
Respect the Organization values at all times, both within and outside of working hours.
Be prepared to work in Al-Hasakeh Governorate and to relocate at short notice.
Work closely with all members of the team to provide the highest possible quality of humanitarian assistance.
Treat all beneficiaries with respect and dignity.
Maintain confidentiality of beneficiary information.
▪ Collect accurate data from the programs, ensuring all information is stored in a confidential manner.
▪ Compile and enter daily data into reporting database and forward to PC and PM.
▪ Assist PC and PM in compiling weekly and monthly reports as required for the Organization, cluster working groups, REACH, UN agencies and donors.
▪ Ensure that the PHC database is backed up on a regular basis.
▪ Adhere to the Organization’s security management plan.
▪ Maintain confidentiality of patient records at all times.
▪ Report any issues regarding workplace practices to appropriate Manager.
Communication and Coordination –
▪ Attend weekly all staff meetings, when possible.
▪ Work closely with Program Coordinator to ensure that work is carried out to a high standard.
▪ Ensure that all paperwork is completed in an accurate and timely manner in compliance with the The Organization and donor requirements
Advertiser : Confidential
Duty Station: Duty Station: Al-Hasakeh, NE Syria
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.