JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4295
Job Title: Protection Facilitator – RAQ
Application deadline: 31.12.2020
- Prior practical experience in providing psychosocial support to children.
- Experience in social work and outreach activities.
- Ability to read and write fluently in Arabic.
- Excellent nonviolent communication, organization and diplomacy skills.
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and values.
- Commitment to Concern equal opportunity and gender practices.
- Good team member.
- Flexibility under pressure and in response to changing needs.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion.
- English language preferable.
- Former work experience with an NGO is desirable.
- Liaise with key community stakeholders about the implementation of Concern’s Protection Programming.
- Directly implement activities aimed at improving the social and emotional wellbeing of children and adolescents, based on the agreed curriculum.
- Work with the Protection Assistant to identify and assess beneficiaries for the protection program based on the agreed criteria.
- Ensure that all adolescents and caregivers are aware of Concern’s accountability/ community response mechanism.
- Support the M&E team with data collection and baseline assessments based on Concern guidelines.
- Work closely with caregivers to ensure the ongoing attendance of participants in the program.
- Advocate to the Protection Assistant for beneficiary referrals, as required.
- Actively participate in the preparation of weekly program plans.
Advertiser : كونسيرن – Concern WorldWide
Duty Station: Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please fill out the following Link: https://forms.gle/8nnwoa1BnxRwBHFe9
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.