JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4303
Job Title: Logistic and Procurement Officer مسؤول اللوجستيك والمشتريات
Application deadline: 31-12-2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- General Responsibilities:
– Facilitator of NES procurement evaluation process
– Checking and monitoring of evaluation documentation
– Communication focal point and facilitator for tender committee
– Ensure all communication with suppliers is channelled appropriately and confidentially
– Provides support of payment process, coordinates with Finance Department
– Provides support in maintaining procurement trackers
– Maintain vendor database, FWA & Contract tracker
– Manages the procurement work flow process and approvals
– Manage archiving of all related documents
– Assigns tasks to logistic and procurement assistants, as required
– Manage all contractual relations related to CvT NES property rentals, utilities and services
– Supervises supply of stationary and consumable items for CvT NES offices
– Manage the base management for operation and maintenance of CvT facilities
– Manage the base management of CvT NES office generators and electrical supply
– Manage secure key management system with restricted access for NES CvT properties
– Manage the provision of Guest House facilities for CvT NES staff
– Management of CvT NES field office housekeepers
– Management of warehouse facilities and stock management
– Manage logistical support to programme distributions
– Manage CvT asset management system registration, inventory, maintenance, disposal
– Manage CvT NES IT management, as requested
– Support periodic market assessment survey in collaboration with programme teams
1.3. Planning and Reporting
– Support CvT NES team to maintain CvT NES procurement tools
– Contributes to NES Logs weekly meetings
– Contributes to NES Logs monthly reports
– Provides logistics and procurement technical support to NES team, as required
– Attends and provides updates/input for Logistics Weekly Meetings
– Capacity building of NES Logistics and procurement assistants, as required
SUPERVISOR POSITION: Senior Logistic and Procurement Officer
Post Description: Contributes to smooth, effective and efficient flow of Logistics and Procurement support to CvT NES mission.
- Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Possibility to gain working experience within in internationally recognized NGO;
- 24 days of paid leave per year.
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Derek
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Interested candidates shall submit their CV to Derek Social Affairs and Labour Office or using this link https://airtable.com/shr9MSH9X90rb1vgG , no later than midnight Thursday 31st December 2020. Please mention the position title for which you are applying in the subject line of the email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Due to the urgency of the position, suitable candidates may be selected prior to the application deadline.
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.