JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4316
Job Title: Finance Officer مسؤول مالية
Application deadline: 11/1/2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- University degree in finance, accounting, business administration or related field;
- 1+ year Financial/Accounting experience is preferred;
- Advanced Excel, Word skills;
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- Highly organized and attentive to details;
- Good communication skills;
- Good time management skills;
- Collaborative, team-oriented;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Responsible for cash transactions in physical office cashbook in Manbij;
- Reflecting the transactions to accounting database NAVISION, conducting weekly cash reconciliation for cash registers in Manbij;
- ELO processing of invoices and their subsequent posting in NAVISION as per tasks division matrix for NES team;
- Clearing of advance and subsequent refunds/settlements;
- Provides finance-specific induction, trainings for newcomers in Manbij;
- Checking correctness of financial documents, support on correction of incorrect and/or incomplete documents provided by programme/operation teams;
- Being focal point in Manbij providing financial support to the project staff on the budget codes;
- Archivation of the hardcopies of all finance (support) documents received as per the guidelines from the Line Manager and Erbil-based Deputy Finance Manager for accountancy and systems;
- Preparing original finance documents for shipment from Manbij office;
- Other tasks as assigned by line manager and/or Finance Manager, Erbil-based Deputy Finance Manager.
Department: Finance Department
Line Manager: Finance Team Leader
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Manbij
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.