JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4318
Job Title: protection Case Workers Assistant مساعد عاملي حالة لقسم الحماية
Application deadline: 9/1/2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- University degree in psychology, sociology, social work, or any other related fields
- Previous experience with community outreach and working with conflict-affected persons
- Previous 1-2 years of experience in case management.
- Demonstrated interest in and enthusiasm for working with persons with specific needs and improving their access to resources and services
- Strong understanding of basic counseling and psychosocial support concepts; previous training in these areas strongly preferred
- Ability to discuss sensitive issues with respect and empathy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and respect for clients at all times
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and confident interpersonal interaction
- Ability to respond to emergencies when needed and support the protection team in providing any kind of support and in distribution of material support to IDPs and refugees as and when needed.
- Positive and professional attitude, flexible, and able work under pressure
- Willing to work as part of a diverse team
- Willing to collaborate with and support people from different ethnic groups and different religions
The organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer which considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
The organization encourages women to work with us to reach the neediest people in need of humanitarian assistance, such as women, widows and children. We are committed to providing a decent work environment that takes into account the needs of women in the workplace, such as maternity leave and safety protocols that take into account the special needs of women in the field.
Direct Service Provision:
- Provide direct emotional and psychosocial support to persons with specific needs (PwSN) through individual case management services, including the assessment of needs, creation of a case action plan, and identification of/facilitating access to relevant services
- Provide psychosocial support sessions for men and boys according to the program criteria.
- Provide psychosocial support sessions for the caregivers.
- Collaborate with other organization’s sectors and NGOs to ensure a coordinated and collaborative response to the provision of services and assistance for those benefiting from case management
- Provide information to PwSN on available multi-sector services and means of access
- Conduct thorough assessments
- Participate in the organization -provided technical trainings and ongoing technical skill support sessions on Protection, counseling skills, trauma, and case management
- Attend weekly case review meetings with the Case Management Officer to ensure adherence to standards of care and quality case management
Monitoring and Reporting:
- Maintain complete, accurate, and confidential case files to document client interactions and interventions using the organization tools
- Contribute to weekly psychosocial work plans and reports
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all relevant stakeholders including other NGOs, civil society groups, authorities, and UN agencies
- Develop and continuously update a service mapping system detailing available services and assistance in our areas of operation
- Ensure that other organization sectors are efficiently and confidentiality referring cases to the team based on selected criteria’s
- Other relevant duties as assigned by the supervisor to support the implementation of the program
- All organization staff are required to adhere to The organization Way Standards for Professional Conduct and the organization country employment policies
SCOPE OF WORK: The organization is now expanding its case management services to support individuals and communities in Ar-Raqqa governorate. The protection Case Workers will work to provide case management services to individuals who need support accessing rightful services, as well as provide direct psychosocial support to those socially excluded and/or lack autonomy.
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Go to the below link and fill out the spaces with needed information and then submit your application. Make sure you attach supported document (PDF-Word).
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.