JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4325
Job Title: Accountant محاسب
Application deadline: 10/1/2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Very good English skills in listening , speaking and writing.
- completed bachelor’s degree Accountant
- Readiness to travel , including multi-day trips, on a frequent basis both nationally and internationally.
- undertake any activity aimed at protecting clients , particularly children and youth ,from violence and harm
- ability to work in an interdisciplinary team, cooperation with other staff members,centers and external partners.
- Active interest in promoting human rights and social justice ,awareness of current events both nationally and internationally
- Support of all kinds of financial and accounting processes in accordance to rules and regulations
- ensures all expenses are accounted for, prepares accounting sheets, controls budget balances and avoids overspending
- keeps checks of budget and cash flow
- files financial support documentation
- requests liquidity
- ensures correct monthly closure (cash books, cash counts, invoices)
- has co-access to bank account (KIB)
- reconciles bank and cash balances
- Documents local financial transactions
- approves purchases in line with policies
- assists with tendering and records the offers
- maintains a permanent inventory of the organization’s equipment and assets
- supports the budget planning and budgeting of new projects
- administers project budgets
- prepares financial reports
- is familiar with projects, internal and donor policies and guidelines
Status ful-time employee (40h/week,5 days)
Reports to Head Accountant, CFO and the Center Manager
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Qamishli – Syria
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
please submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae to email@example.com please use ” Accountant “as the subject of your email . Application Deadline 10/1/2020
the jiyan foundation is an equal opportunity employer
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.