JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4326
Job Title: Receptionist موظف استقبال
Application deadline: 10/1/2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Very good English skills in listening , speaking and writing.
- completed bachelor’s degree
- Readiness to travel , including multi-day trips, on a frequent basis both nationally and internationally.
- undertake any activity aimed at protecting clients , particularly children and youth ,from violence and harm
- ability to work in an interdisciplinary team, cooperation with other staff members,centers and external partners.
- Active interest in promoting human rights and social justice ,awareness of current events both nationally and internationally
- Receives, documents and communicates incoming phone calls
- Schedules and communicates clients’ appointments
- Receives clients and guests of the organization at the reception desk; assists them with finding their way to the appointments
- Documents patient data and visitor statistics.
Status ful-time employee (40h/week,5 days)
Reports to The Receptionist reports to the Administrative Coordinator and the Center Manager.
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Qamishli – Syria
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
please submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org please use “Receptionist Qamishli “as the subject of your email
the jiyan foundation is an equal opportunity employer
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.