JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4327
Job Title: CCCM Project Assistant – Information Management مساعد مشروع- إدارة المعلومات
Application deadline: 7/1/2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
Minimum 1-2 years of experience and experience in working in the camp is advantage.
Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Bachelor in computer engineering or relevant fields.
Very good knowledge of Microsoft, (Excel & Word) is required.
Ability to formulate IM related technical requirements and Operating Procedures.
good English is preferred.
Strong communications and analysis skills.
- Conduct and monitor surveys and assessments as needed by Information Officer and CCCM Cluster.
- Ensure that all data collection, storage, analyses and dissemination is in line with ACTED’s data protection principles.
- Ensure to strengthen good quality data collection, aggregation, management, analysis to best meet the needs of beneficiaries, communities, donors and other stakeholders, to improve programming on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure all staffs have a good understanding of the importance to collect qualitative data.
- Sit at the ACTED information desk and take complaints/requests providing informed feedback.
- Daily interaction with community members answering questions and solving community member issues related to the database and IM activities.
- In collaboration with Camp Coordination, prepare Procurement Requests and reports as needed.
- Make sure that gender and protection mainstreaming are carried out at the field level by all staff. Work closely with Protection team and support in communicating protection mainstreaming.
- Ensure proper filing of documents in both hard and soft copies.
- Perform any other activities requested by line manager.
The purpose of the Information Management Assistant position is day to day implementation of the CCCM Project. Information Management Assistant will be responsible to support the ongoing daily coordination of information needed for all camp management activities in the Camp. Information Management Assistant will be reporting to Information Management Officer. The position is based in Camps, Hasake governorate.
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Hasaka
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
How to Apply “Well qualified candidates, including women, are strongly encouraged to apply”
To apply for this opportunity, you are kindly requested to read the following points:
1- Read the job description carefully
2- You may need to create a G-mail account
3- Fill in the job application form through the following link:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.