JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4331
Job Title: Partnership Officer مسؤول الشراكات
Application deadline: 11/1/2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- University Certificate in relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in the humanitarian sector/with NGOs, with experience in partnership management
- Experience in organizational capacity development, training, mentoring and coaching
- Excellent training, facilitation and capacity building skills
- Proven experience in field level representation with key stakeholders and co-ordination with other NGOs/UN
- Proven commitment to participatory approaches
- An excellent team player with good skills in teamwork and consultative approach to decision making
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including a good track record of report writing
- Politically and culturally sensitive with qualities of patience, tact and diplomacy
- A high level of written and spoken English, Arabic and Kurdish
- Commitment to the values, mission and principles of the organisation
- Support partner engagement.
- Support the Program Managers in preparing, revising and following up on project implementation plans, capacity building plans and reporting requirement for partner components of projects.
- Support THE ORGINZATION technical departments to provide training to partners and support them in implementing quality interventions in line with THE ORGINZATION standards and humanitarian principles.
- Support in follow up on partners’ payments and reports (Narrative and financial reports)
- Maintain a well-structured filing system for all partnership projects, including project reporting, photos, videos, and other means of verification, as well as detailed beneficiary records.
- Ability and willingness to dramatically change work practices and hours, and work with incoming surge teams, in the event of crisis or emergency.
- Manage the partners’ documents and beneficiaries’ records confidentially and professionally.
- Support in identifying and assessing potential new partners as per THE ORGINZATION standards and requirements.
- Work with other functional departments to participate in verification visits of partners throughout the project cycle.
Capacity Building :
- In coordination with relevant ORGINZATION functions, support the Partnership Coordinator in assessing partners’ institutional capacity through a thorough assessment to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Support in developing and following up on THE ORGINZATION partners’ capacity building plan and outcomes in line with the capacity building assessment results.
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: 50 % Hassaka 50% Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
Applicants may submit their CVs with their address; telephone number and contact information to email@example.com – Subject of the email must clearly state Partnership Officer