JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4332
Job Title: Hygiene Promotion Officer مسؤول تعزيز العقامة
Application deadline: 6/1/2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Personal abilities:
o Previous Experience in Hygiene Promotion Officer sessions is mandatory, with NGO is strongly recommended.
o High sense of rigor and organization.
o Ability to assess situation and practices on water management and sanitation, (drinking water source, collection, transport and storage, water treatment, food management, waste management and sanitation).
o Good motivation skill.
- Technical competences:
o Knowledge of using KOBO forms.
o Knowledge of pack office.
o Languages: Fluent in Arabic and Kurdish, English is Desirable.
Evaluate hygiene risk :
- Through field visit, observation and survey the Hygiene Promoter should be able to identify and evaluate the hygiene risk among the community.
- The hygiene promoter will assess situation and practices on water management and sanitation, (drinking water source, collection, transport and storage, water treatment, food management, waste management and sanitation)
- Under the responsibility of the team lead, participate in the logistical and administrative organization, planning and preparation of field operations.
o Identify local resources capable of helping in the preparation and accomplishment of the activities of Solidarités International
o Remain in touch with the population and local authorities to understand needs, complaints, and major events that may have an impact on the activities of Solidarités International.
o Analyze the humanitarian situation taking into account the production problems / Do No Harm policy for the population
- Apply safety & security procedures in field operations
- Present the population and local authorities with the nature of field operations
- Conduct sensitization activities with beneficiaries:
o using Solidarités resources
o sending messages determined by the Solidarités International official in charge of operations
o adapting methods to the different populations
- Taking into account the production problems / Do No Harm policy for the population
- Helping identify and train key persons regarding the sensitization themes
- Participate in the creation and monitoring of committees, and the training of its members
- Monitor and distribute sensitization activity reports
- Organize and participate in distribution activities
- Participate in beneficiary identification process
- Ensure the completion and filing of distribution justification documents
Reporting / communication
- Keep files and monitoring archived at the Solidarités offices accessible to the team leader
- Under the supervision of the team lead, redact activity reports
- Collect and transmit to the team lead or program in-charge statistics related to the sensitization and training activities
- Participate in seminars and training workshops useful to the accomplishment of sensitization activities and the attainment of project objectives
- Report to team lead on the evolution of activities and specific tasks assigned, problems encountered, quality of relations with beneficiaries and the involvement of communities
- Remain in touch with the population and local authorities to understand needs, complaints, and major events that may have an impact on the activities of Solidarités International, and in terms of operations perceptions
- Raise any information or difficulties related to Solidarités International activities or security issues
- Collaborate with the administration and local authorities
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Hasaka
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Thank to send your application with a resume, cover letter, copy of diplomas, and work certificate,
by email to : email@example.com with the following subject : HP OFF_JAN21
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.