JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4333
Job Title: Sanitation Officer مسؤول الصرف الصحي
Application deadline: 6/1/2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Personal abilities:
o Implement and monitor the construction of Sanitation infrastructure and their maintenance is mandatory, with NGO is strongly recommended.
o Ability to assess and prepare BOQs and drawings through AutoCAD.
o High sense of rigor and organization.
o Good motivation skill.
- Technical competences:
o Knowledge of using AutoCAD.
o Knowledge of pack office.
o Languages: Fluent in Arabic and Kurdish, English is Desirable.
Implementation and Monitoring
- Explain to beneficiaries the planned activities
- Participate in data collection, needs assessment and program monitoring at field level for WASH activities
- Ensure that assigned activities are implemented according to program work plan and methodology validated by the line management
- Supervise day-to-day program activities such as latrine construction and desludging, waste treatment site construction, waste collection, waste treatment, waste installation maintenance, distribution and sensitization.
- Anticipate any problems associated with the management of his/her activity and propose solutions to avoid them
- Report quickly to line manager any problems during implementation
- Supervise contractors, and daily workers if any; and ensure the best use of available resources and technical support
- Ensure that beneficiaries receive adequate technical support during construction related activities
- Supervise the supply of worksite materials by collaborating with the logistics department.
- Monitor work progress, quantity and quality for assigned constructions and running activities
- Ensure that security and safety rules for constructions are respected by SI employees, contractors and surrounding population.
- Respect and make sure that contractors and daily workers respects Solidarités International (SI) humanitarian principles and working procedures, including administrative and logistics procedures (out of stock done on time, advance requests, daily worker payments sheets, invoices and receipt of payment etc.)
- Support punctually the EMR department in data collection, needs assessment and program implementation and monitoring, upon the request of the Sanitation Supervisor.
Reporting / coordination / communication / representation
- Under the supervision of the Sanitation Supervisor, redact weekly activity reports
- Take part in workshops related to the activities and to project objectives
- Report to the Sanitation Supervisor on the evolution of activities and specific tasks assigned, problems encountered, quality of relations with beneficiaries and the involvement of communities
- Report back all information or problems linked to his/her activity, Solidarités programs or safety issues
- Remain in touch with the population and local authorities to understand needs, complaints, and major events that may have an impact on the activities of Solidarités International, and in terms of operations perceptions
- Coordinate with support staff (logistic and administration) and all WASH staff involved on the program.
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Hasaka
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Thank to send your application with a resume, cover letter, copy of diplomas, and work certificate,
by email to : email@example.com with the following subject : SAN OFF_JAN21
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.