JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4335
Job Title: IM Supervisor مشرف إدارة المعلومات
Application deadline: 6/1/2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
Experience: previous experience on mobile data collection, data management and analysis, mapping and reporting.
Good level in English.
Excellent computer skills.
– Ability to work autonomously while maintaining dialogues with deferent teams (proactive approach).
– Ability to pay attention to details.
Human resources management
- Participate in the recruitment, coaching (induction, performance evaluation) and training of people under his/her responsibility.
- When recruiting daily workers, provides training, follow up and feedbacks on their daily task
- Ensure that the safety rules and logistical and administrative procedures are respected by the personnel under his/her supervision in coordination with Logs and security department
- Welcome and brief new employees working under his/her responsibility
- Manage and support the team under his/her responsibility
- Train his/her team members to use and maintain the available tools correctly
- Evaluate the performances of his/her team members
Reporting & Communication
- Ensure good quality of the data received and report as soon as possible to his/her line manager any problem or information having an impact on the activities or reporting
- Contribute to the analysis and creation of products based on program/security data
- Ensures the confidentiality of the data
- Ensure that tools and files are properly archived and secured
- Participate into learning workshops
- Support the coordination and program team in the preparation of visual supports needed for presentation materials.
- Establish and maintain good relations with local counterpart if any
- Represent SI in his/her field of expertise when asked to do so
Project management & coordination with other teams
- Contribute in the development of chronograms of activities and field visits related to the different projects and in their data management
- Contribute in the development of tools and analysis in link with the program teams to facilitate their data management
Information, Data Management and program tools
- Apply the procedures associated with the proper management and security of program data
- Contribute on the creation, updates and deployment of forms on the field in link with the program & MEAL team (XLSForm)
- Cross check and support on cleaning data collected from the field, ensure regular updates of databases
- Alert on eventual discrepancies and suggest operational solutions
- Supports in the harmonization of databases/templates
Data visualization and mapping
- Participate in the production of visualisation from data collected on the field or from other sources, in response to the needs expressed by program teams
- Participate in the production and updates of maps in response to the needs expressed by the end users
- Create training material based on identified training needs (Data entry, Mobile data collection, GPS use, Data visualization, Mapping)
- Contribute to conducting IM Capacity building trainings to relevant staff
- Contributes to provide technical and methodological support to program teams in the creation and use of tools for data collection, monitoring, export, management and storage
- Support in the training of enumerators for primary data collection
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Amuda
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Thank to send your application with a resume, cover letter, copy of diplomas, and work certificate,
by email to : email@example.com with the following subject : IM Supervisor
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.