JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4343
Job Title: Static CCCM Database Assistant (NES) مساعد لقاعدة البيانات والاحصائيات
Application deadline: 10/1/2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
o At least 6-months working experience in Information Management / administration of data using computers for an INGOs and/or International Institutions;
o At least 3-months experience managing daily workers (i.e. enumerators, skilled data collectors, incentive workers…)
o University degree in a relevant subject (i.e. Information technology, IT engineer, Accounting, Data analysis/data collection, GIS…);
o Proficient skills with the Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. particularly MS Excel);
o Experience using ODK/KOBO for quantitative data collection;
o Fluency in written and speaking local language;
o Fluency in speaking English and good written English;
o Positive attitude and a willingness to learn;
o Ability to operate in a cross-cultural environment requiring flexibility;
o Ability to work independently;
o Strong attention to details;
o Does not reside in the camp or work for another actor active in the camp.
o Master with major in information technology, IT engineer, Accounting, Data analysis / data collection, GIS…);
o Translation skills (from Arabic to English and vice-versa);
o Certificate/Training in business management, accounting, or administration, database;
o Experience using ODK for quantitative data collection;
o 6-months managerial experience, including leading/supervising staff, report writing, meeting facilitation.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- # of weekly IM products consolidated/diffused on which the database assistant supported;
- # of new IM products on which the database assistant supported;
- # of successful demographic verification processes on which the database assistant supported.
- Weekly production/update of IM Products
Including but not limited to: Demographic database, Site Factsheet, Vulnerability mapping; 4Ws; Activity Tracker; KOBO surveys…
- Weekly diffusion of IM Products
Share the updated IM products to all actors involved in the humanitarian response on-site (i.e. actors active in the site, regional coordination bodies, local authorities…);
- External communication duties related to operation/sectorial/ad hoc meetings
Including but not limited to: update the contact list, send request for inputs to relevant stakeholders, send invites to meetings, send minutes following the meetings and all relevant material.
- Support with technical IM assistance other unit of the CCCM departments
Including but not limited to: hold a contact list for committees, support in the draft of service monitoring factsheet, produce design for IEC material support information/awareness campaign in the camp, produce training material…
- Support IMO in managing the CCCM monitors
Including but not limited to: assignment of weekly tasks, monitoring of tasks’ completion, weekly report to CCCM PM on the tasks completed by the CCCM monitors.
Reporting to the CCCM Information Management Officer (IMO), the Database Assistant will be responsible to support the ongoing daily coordination of information needed for all sites selected by ACTED CCCM team.
- Support IMO in the production/update/translation of CCCM IM products;
- Support IMO in the diffusion of the IM products to external stakeholders;
- Support IMO in the organization/follow-up of operational/sectorial/ad hoc meetings in the camps;
- Support IMO in provision of IM technical support to other unit of the CCCM departments;
- Support IMO in the management of the CCCM monitors in their verification works of demographic/vulnerability data.
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Washokani Camp
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
How to Apply “Well qualified candidates, including women, are strongly encouraged to apply”
To apply for this opportunity, you are kindly requested to read the following points:
1- Read the job description carefully
2-You may need to create a G-mail account
3-Fill in the job application form through the following link:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.