إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 4366
المسمى الوظيفي: مساعد مشتريات Procurement Assistant
اخر موعد للتقديم: 12.01.2021
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- University Degree on: Business, commercial, Economics, Supplies Management or in Administration.
- Strong sense of personal integrity.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently.
- Trustworthy, reliability, openness and ability respond rapidly to queries.
- Problem solving abilities.
- At least 2 years of work experience in procurement; previous NGO experience preferred.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the Syrian context, including geographical, political and security aspects.
- Organized, results and detailed oriented, proactive.
- Team player and good communication skills.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Strong computer competency with word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and other IT skills.
- Possess leadership qualities and willing to exercise initiative.
- Willingness to travel regularly.
- Desired knowledge of generic procurement procedures and practices (NGO experience advantageous) in procurement and / or logistics / supply chain.
- Familiarity with major donor and local regulations / laws advantageous.
- Competent in spoken and written Arabic, and English.
The organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer which considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The organization encourages women to work with us to reach the neediest people in need of humanitarian assistance, such as women, widows and children. We are committed to providing a decent work environment that takes into account the needs of women in the workplace, such as maternity leave and safety protocols that take into account the special needs of women in the field.
- Read, understand, and implement standards involved in procurement as defined in manual and SOPs.
- Follow-up with program and support the teams to submit purchase requests.
- Manage to procure all necessary items for programs, offices, and residences.
- Materials purchased are of appropriate quality and price and are timely delivered.
- Maintain the organization Purchase Request Tracking Sheet and submit routine reports to the Procurement Manager.
- Prepare procurement contracts and POs.
- Ensure that payments are submitted to finance department without any delays.
- Coordinate with finance team in clearing payments against procured supplies and obtained services.
- Establish and maintain an ethical and professional working relationships with suppliers and service providers in the best interest of program activities.
- Update suppliers/service data base on monthly basis.
- Conduct regular market surveys to ensure that IRC is receiving the best value for money.
- Maintain a complete filing system for all procurement related documents according to IRC Procurement Manual.
- Ensuring that procurement is carried out in accordance to the organization and donor-specific polices.
- Attend all the procurement committee meetings and take minutes.
- Ensure integrated internal controls, timely payment of vendors and full, auditable support documentation.
- Ensuring that a transparent and responsive procurement process is implemented and maintained.
- Routine communication, coordination, and planning with the relevant requesting staff / programs regarding the order and delivery of supplies.
- Ensuring that all Supplies, services, and equipment’s required are delivered in time.
- Establishment and maintenance of ethical, professional working relationships with suppliers.
- Maintain supplier information for regularly purchased items and be informed of current local market conditions.
- Engages in delivering request for quotations and quotations from authorized suppliers.
- Updates in a daily bases procurement reports, (PRTS, Contract follow up, market price lists)
- Maintains an IRC Vendor database.
- Generate and / or maintain comprehensive price list for goods, services and equipment’s purchased by the organization
- Responsible for the implementation of standard filing system in Raqqa Office for the SC activities, managing filing system and updating on a regular basis.
- Keep a clear follow up and clear flow of documentation related to SC activities.
- Any other duties or tasked delegated by procurement Manage, SC Manager, and Coordinator.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Raqqa
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.