JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4370
Job Title: Generator/ Pump Operator مشغل مولدة & مضخة
Application deadline: 1/13/2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- University or institute degree, organizational Behavior, community development.
- Knowledge of construction, machines, and tools; including their uses, repair and maintenance,
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (Goggles, Hardhats, Safety Shoes, etc.
- Good knowledge of Arabic and Kurdish language.
- Good knowledge and understanding heavy equipment ‘s Catalogs.
- Good knowledge of Computer skills.
- Have high standards of ethics and integrity.
- Operate various heavy equipment including generators and Water Pumps and its Electrical suffixes.
- Ability to operate precisely and safely near others.
- Ability to properly wear, use, and maintain personal respirator equipment and other forms of personal protective equipment on sites.
- Ability to read Outputs from electrical Panels and deal according the situations Extinguishing, evaluating and re-operating
- Carry out a preliminary assessment of any accompanying technical defect and report it
- Possess good communication skills as well as take direction from environmental staff in all phases of field operations.
- Learn and follow safety regulations.
- Adjust hand wheels and depress pedals to control attachments, such as blades buckets, scrapers, and swing booms.
- Monitor operations to ensure that health and safety standards are met.
- Load and move dirt, rocks, equipment, and materials using trucks, crawler tractors, power cranes, shovels, graders, and related equipment.
- Check fuel supplies at sites to ensure adequate availability.
- Perform routine maintenance in field as needed or directed.
- Turn valves to control air and water output of compressors and pumps.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Mahmoudly Camp مخيم المحمودلي
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.