JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4371
Job Title: Admin Assistant مساعد إداري
Application deadline: 1/19/2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
(a) Personal Characteristics:
- Strong sense of personal integrity.
- Process and Policy Oriented.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently.
- Trustworthy, reliability, openness and ability respond rapidly to queries.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Organized, results and detailed oriented, proactive.
- University degree in Business, administration, or other relevant subjects is preferred.
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in relevant fields, preferably with I/NGOs
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the Syrian context.
- Willingness to travel regularly to field sites.
- Good English and Arabic required
- Good computer competency with word and Excel
- Maintain records for office/guesthouse supplies needs following minimum maximum level mechanism.
- Perform and document routine inspections and maintenance activities at office/guesthouse premises.
- Ensure maintenance of safe and sanitary working and living environment at office and guesthouse.
- Support in the set up plan of new office or guesthouse.
- Ensure stock cleanliness and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, and cleaning ceiling vents) both at office and guest house premises
- Supervise cleaners and ensure dusting, wiping, washing of external surfaces of cupboards and shelves.
- Ensure consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, and paper towels) are replenished when required.
- Monitor the consumption of the cleaning materials and re-order in coordination with the supervisor.
- Ensure toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths, showers and drinking fountains are clean.
- Ensure bed sheet/pillow covers are replaced and washed.
- Providing regular written reports of status of equipment and supplies.
- Supervise cook and ensure meals are prepared and ready on time
- Communicates with the cook about how to improve meal service.
- Manage and cover all minor maintenance needs in the organization’s field sites, office and guesthouses in Hassakah governorate.
- Support in monitoring the generators in Hassakah, Hol Camp, Areesha camp and Twena Camp
- Undertake any other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Support Asset officer for any issue related with Asset.
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: الحسكة
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.