JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4372
Job Title: Generator Mechanical Assistant المساعد الميكانيكي للمولدات
Application deadline: 1/19/2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Strong sense of personal integrity.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Trustworthy, reliability, openness and ability respond rapidly to queries.
- Flexible in dealing with all requirements
- Willingness to travel regularly to all organization locations in NE Syria, as and when required
- Resistant to Stress.
Key Working Relationships:
- Position Reports to: Transportation Officer
Position directly supervises: None
- Indirect Reporting: None
- A graduate / undergraduate of mechanical or electrical engineering or any other related fields, or;
- Holds secondary school certificate alongisde 3 years experience in maintaining diesel engines (Perkins) and training(s) in similar fields.
- Experience in the general maintenance, servicing, and repair of diesel and gas engines.
- Good knowledge on electrical, mechanical, thermal, and hydraulic principles and practices.
- Electrical and mechanical safety procedures.
Position holder will be responsible to;
- Develop and maintain list of generators used at all organizaton’s locations.
- Manage fuel stock and maintain fuel level for all generators at Derek
- Ensure that log-books for generators are maintained and information given in log books is correct.
- Ensure spares or materials lists are compiled in good time for work assigned (e) Ensure having adequate hand tools to carry out duties.
- Ensure having adequate hand tools to carry out duties.
- Implement and direct the organization standard and procedures with particular attention to safety and security issues.
- Ensure required electricity is available to meet office/guest house premises needs.
- Assist and participate in routine inspections and make modifications to diesel
- Conduct automatic and manual transfer tests of simulated power outages to ensure generators are functioning properly.
- Test batteries, fuel coolant, and oil, ship oil samples for analysis.
- Ensure that all actions are considerate and compliant with the quality standards, health and safety standards.
- Ensure all identified problems and causes for concern are reported to Transport Officer immediately and recorded.
- Responsible for applying good standards and practices in the installation and maintenance of generators.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient use of tools and specialized equipment
- Ability to produce high quality work under pressure and cope with deadlines. Proficiency in the handling power tools and test equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to apply good judgment in the context of assignments given.
- A complete and in-depth understanding of generator systems, diesel engines and maintenance problems encountered in power generating systems.
- Conduct regular travel to all organization locations in NES as requested under Fleet Officer supervision , to carry out generator installations and repairs.
- Generate and / or maintain comprehensive price list for spare parts.
- Provide support and advice to the Procurement and Program Section as needed
- Repairs electrical faults in generators, alternators, pumps, electric motors and low voltage switchboards
- Phiscal check for fuel injection pump
- Changing engine fan belt
- Check and changing oil pressure sensor
- Check and changing water tempratur sensor
- Changing electrical fuel pump
- Changing air filter
- Changing fuel fiter
- Changing oil filter
- Check and change water pump
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: الحسكة
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.