إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 4382
المسمى الوظيفي: Livelihood Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 16.01.2021
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Bachelor degree in Agriculture or equivalent study
- At least 1.5 years’ experience in relevant sector out of which 1 year with Humanitarian organizations.
- Good understanding of NGO programming and humanitarian assistance activities, including operations and logistics
- Fluent Arabic/Kurdish language
- Good knowledge of English language
- Very good skills in computer usage
- Good negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work long hours when needed.
- Experience working as a part of a team.
- Understanding of cross-cutting issues, such as gender, protection, youth, and environment
- Ability to work under pressure and with limited supervision.
- Experience in cash programs
- Experience in designing and delivering training
- INGO experience
The Livelihood Officer is responsible for the following:
- Provide inputs for new projects based on the needs/changes on ground.
- Support field level rapid needs assessments as required to identify the needs, under supervision of Senior Camp Officer
- Coordinate with local authorities’/community leaders for planning and implementation of assessments and program activities.
- Carry out all program activities (in-kind, cash/vouchers etc) in line with approved Standard Operating Procedures (SoP). Immediately flag with Senior Camp Officer on any deviation from SoPs.
- With guidance from Senior Officer, work with food distribution team and volunteers to complete program implementation to a high quality and in a timely manner.
- Supervise beneficiary registration, verification and selection process and be responsible to ensure community consultation are carried out during the process.
- Guide/supervise Assistants and Volunteers to organize safe distributions and also to use correct tools during the whole distribution process.
- Submit distribution plans in advance for relevant internal stakeholders.
- Prepare and submit distribution reports with correct data to Senior Officer timely manner.
- Implement activities timely manner. Flag with Senior Officer on challenges/bottlenecks for program activities to solve them in advance.
- Daily and/or weekly reporting, as scheduled, on activities to the Area Coordinator.
- Prepare and submit Recruitment requests, procurement requests etc timely manner and coordinate with Senior Officer to flag any delays.
- Coordinate with Senior Officer to ensure all program activities comply with donor policies and with regards to program, logistics, safety, HR, and administration.
- Pro-actively work to prevent fraud or corruption by ensuring adherence to the organization guidelines on fraud prevention with relevant line managers.
- Provide all field level information needed for internal and external reports in a timely manner in collaboration with relevant staff.
- Represents the organization at the local level including local councils, community leaders etc.
- Closely work relations with MEAL team to ensure MEAL activities are carried out along with program activities timely. For eg – inform MEAL team in advance for planned distributions to ensure MEAL staff parti
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Derek
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.