JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4411
Job Title: Mobile Medical Doctor and team leader طبيب و قائد فريق عيادة متنقلة
Application deadline: 21.01.2021
Qualified Medical Doctor or equivalent degree.
Registration with Syrian Medical Board
At least 1-2 years of working experience in the relevant field.
Preferably work experience in emergency situations.
local language required
English language will be an asset
Demonstrable ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
Applicant should not be having another Job if he/she got selected.
- Provide curative and preventive services following MOH or international recognized
- Manage directly mobile medical team.
- Supervise activities of other team members in the field and supervise the reporting tools.
- Maintain universal precautions for infection prevention
- Perform minor surgical procedures i.e. dressing, stitching.
- Ensure in a daily basis that supplies, equipment’s and medicines are available for the
- Refer patients when diagnosis or treatment is not possible at the site.
- Arrange/facilitate for the shuttle services to transport the patient to the nearest referral
- Make timely request of supplies, equipment and medicines.
- Cooperate with the medical program managers/supervisors related to their activities.
- Attend RI trainings and program meetings as required.
- Prepare statistics and reports for the program.
- Perform any other duties and functions, as needed or requested by the organization
Advertiser : Confidntial
Duty Station: Der_Zzou- Kasra
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.