إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 4409
المسمى الوظيفي: مسؤول موارد بشرية HR Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 21.01.2021
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- University degree in business and management, or any relevant degree.
Experience and technical competencies:
- 2 years’ experience working for an NGO – Experience in HR field.
- Very good analytical skills.
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook).
- Experience with HR database will be asset.
- Teamwork skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Willing to learn and develop professionally.
- Motivated, dynamic; able and willing to take initiatives.
- Time and work management abilities as well as autonomy.
- Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels.
- Open and interested in disability issues, adheres to the organization’s vision: a world in which all forms of disabilities can be prevented, cared for or integrated, and in which the rights of people with disabilities are respected and applied
- English, and Arabic fluency in both writing and speaking is compulsory.
- Ensure that the Recruitment process is respected (HR Request, JD, Vacancy Announcement, interview, test …etc.);
- Centralize all HR requests and ensure that they are validated by the right persons
- Upon reception of the HR request, establish with the HoD a schedule for the implementation of the recruitment process
- Follow vacancy positions according to HR requests
- Advertise positions with respect of the organization formats and Job description’s requirements, location of announcement (internet, newspaper, public places…) must be adapted to the profile expected
- Ensure that the selection process is respected: centralize CV sent by mail and file them according to the positions opened
- Longlist the received application following the skills required by the position (instructions given by the Head of Department in the HR request)
- Send the long-listing to person in charge of the recruitment for shortlisting and final selection
- Schedule and organize tests.
- Schedule interviews according to availabilities of interviewee and interviewers; ensure that minimum two (2) interviewers are presents to the interview (1 from support – HR -, 1 from project side to check technical aspects)
- Ensure good sequence of interview and tests (questions, interview sheet, applicant feels good, positions and package is well explained …)
- Animate the decision committee and support the team with relevant point of view to ensure the best recruitment
- Communicate and explain the decision to the HR coordinator for validation
- Make suggestions for improvement of recruitment processes in order to ensure their fairness and efficiency
- Promote recruitment of person with disabilities and females as much as possible
- Check references of the final candidate before sending the job offer.
- Send job offer to applicants after validation
- After acceptation, provide the selected candidate with the list of administrative document needed to prepare their contracts and administrative file,
- Ensure that the induction briefing has planned for the new employees;
- Participate in the briefing/induction of the newly recruited staff
- Ensure that all staff is providing the required documents to the organization (info sheet, resume, ID…);
- Issue all contracts and Ensure that all Contracts approved and signed by the HR Coordinator / Area Coordinator
- Ensure that all employee read signs a work contracts, Job Description (JD), Terms and Conditions Of Engagement (TCE), Internal Regulations (IR), chumanityld protection and harassment against women/beneficiaries policies,
- Prepare End of account statements, contract termination letters and conduct Exit meetings.
- In collaboration with Admin manager, have a good knowledge about contract expirations in order to anticipate each renewal of contract or to inform the employee on time
- Be a strong interlocutor to the Admin Manager regarding Syrian rules and labour laws.
- Update the HR database and personal files according to the Latest Evaluation Update (Appraisal, contract Amendment, promotion etc.);
- Organize and schedule Appraisals for the Employees with their Head Of Department;
- Update the Admin. Manager in case of abuses, processes not respected or understood and IR not followed;
- Payroll Management
- Attendance Sheet and Leaves
- Implement and follow up attendance sheets: dissemination to the team and filing for payroll
- Validate and Follow up leave requests; according to the approvals and the Balance of Leaves
- Salaries Calculations
- Supervise and validate the update of the HR database; to be used for payroll and monthly sending to coordination.
- Staff follow-up
- Update the HR database and personal files with all information necessary correctly.
- Ensure relevant follow-up of each key staff and anticipate resignations or any other kind of problem
- Give answers to employees wondering about the organization policy, salary package, etc. and inform line management about any major issue
- Keep updated each employee file, still in contract with the organization and leavers (CV, diploma, contract, amendment, working certificate, resignation, disciplinary measures, appraisal, references, internal rules signed, and any other relevant documents…)
- Ensure regular field visits to conduct interviews and train the organization employees concerned to HR procedures
- Ensure good relationships with bases/ field offices and that all information is properly disseminated;
- Centralize all the requests for trainings;
- Find good external/Internal trainings/trainers for employees;
- Facilitate the link between the organization and all the external trainers;
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Raqqa Governorate
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة عامة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.