JOB Vacancy Announcement #: NES-DRZ-HLTH-0108
Job Title: Medical Officer مسؤول طبي
Application deadline: 19-Jan-21
MRFS is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran.
- University Degree or Diploma
- Experience of working with non-governmental organizations in administrative positions or as assistant at least 2 years.
- Qualified medical doctor desirable and having public health degree is a plus
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working for an international NGO
- Strong English, Arabic and Kurdish skills, written and spoken. Ability to write reports in English is preferable.
- Computer skills, including basic knowledge of Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel to project sites as needed.
- Fulfill any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function with or without reasonable accommodation
- Directly supervise and technically supports work of C/MOs, Clinic Teams or/and MMUs.
- Ensure smooth working relations between C/MOs and health teams in the clinics or/and MMUs.
- Identify new locations of displaced venerable population people in the geographic area to extend services by the mobile team
- Inform in timely manner Senior Medical Officer on program situation development, program changes, needs, arises issues and tendencies inside the part of the health program designated for his supervision in the field.
- Act as focal point for the training and other capacity building activities in the part of the health program assigned for his/her supervision.
- Act as focal point between clinic teams and/or MMUs for requesting assessments; follow up on reporting issues, etc.
- Insure timely reporting on medical and other issues from the designated health field and assisting C/MO in organizing collection of relevant data and other health information.
- Act as focal point for supported facilities to contact on HR, supplies, security, etc.
- Liaise with health facility team leaders to follow up on staffing changes and documentation required for HR processes (including documentation, IDs, photographs required for BI check, etc.)
- Assisting C/MS with existing database to keep track of logistic and HR issues for program team Receive suggestions for medical PRs-GIOs and other logistic documents from the field and transfer information to (Senior Medical Officer) SMO for further processing by the authorized persons.
- Assist SMO in preparing updated database of all incentive staff for all MRFS supported facilities
- Inform SMO on staff changes, contracts and staffing lists for payroll purposes
- Attend meetings with various humanitarian actors as requested by the SMO and/or Emergency Health Coordinator.
- Assist in arranging meetings and training by arranging venues, stationery, etc. as requested by the SMO and Emergency Health Coordinator.
- Compile weekly health reports including EWARS report
- Ensure availability national guideline and operating procedures in the mobile units
- Provide or coordinate training for mobile staffs
- Patriciate in health assessment mission
- Adhere to MRFS Code of Conduct and internationally accepted humanitarian principles
- Follow all MRFS rules and regulation including security clearances before travel
Any other tasks as requested by the SMO or other designated person
Advertiser : Medical Relief for Syria
Duty Station: Deir El Zour
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to MRFS email: email@example.com
- Please indicate the code of the position (NES-DRZ-HLTH-0108) in the Subject line.
- CVs without the subject line ” NES-DRZ-HLTH-0108″ will not be considered
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.