JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4421
Job Title: Program Coordinator منسق برنامج
Application deadline: Monday 25 Jan 2021, 11:00 pm
Position Title: Program Coordinator
Position End Date: December 31, 2021
Duty Station: Al Hassakeh
Reports To: Program Manager
The Program Coordinator will be responsible for the development, implementation, and management of all Local Community Initiatives Support Program as well as other activities as determined by the Field Director. The Program Coordinator will be based in Hassakeh and will provide technical support to all community partners throughout North East Syria which includes but not limited to supporting in grant disbursements, providing trainings, and equipping local partners with the capacity to serve the needs of their communities with compassion, leadership, and integrity.
- Form contacts and relationships with various local community partners
- Formulate standards for partnership and evaluate partners based on criteria for grant-disbursing initiatives
- Collaborate in the development of a partnership strategy for the year
- Manage process for disbursement and monitoring of grant funds to partners
- Collaborate with partners on determining capacity building needs in the areas of outreach, leadership, compassionate service, and addressing the physical, mental, and emotional needs of beneficiaries that partners work with; develop capacity building plans based on assessed needs
- Develop training materials, recruit trainers, and/or lead trainings as is relevant and needed
- Coordinate the movement of necessary materials to the appropriate sites
- Travel up to 50% of their time to support various community partners
- Produce accurate and timely proposals and reports
- Serve the community with creativity, kindness, and generosity.
- Oral Interpretation and written translation from Arabic/Kurdish to English and vice versa as needed
- Plan and participate in community assessment, coordination, listening, and collaboration activities
- Make timely and accurate requests for materials and space for activities, following closely all processes and procedures.
- Any other tasks as assigned by supervisors
Education / Experience Needed
- Four years university degree required
- Experience working with local NGOs and/or community groups required; experience working with different ethnic and minority groups and associations preferred
- English and Arabic fluency (both written and spoken) required
- Diplomatic skill and ability to collaborate with communities of different backgrounds, faiths, and ethnicities
- Attention to detail, anticipation and follow up are core values of the job function while maintaining the highest levels of confidentiality regarding contracts and salaries.
- Possesses strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a self-starter and internally driven to success and hard work.
- Possesses strong cross-cultural communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be a humble team player
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable.
- Willingness to travel in and out of the field.
- Knowledge of computer systems and its applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must have analytical and report writing skills.
- Ability to relate with people who are different and act in a culturally sensitive way
How to apply:
Please send your CV to the following email address/ link: email@example.com
Please indicate the title of the position in the email subject line . CVs without the subject line will not be considered.
All CVs must be submitted in PDF or Word format. CVs in another format will not be considered
All CV must be in English Language
Duty Station: Duty Station: Al-Hasakeh, NE Syria
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.