JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 4428
Job Title: Shelter Assistant مساعد مأوى
Application deadline: 29-01-2021
- Experience in engineering desirable (Civil engineer, Architecture, Engineering institute)
- Highly organized, result-oriented, responsible and reliable manner.
- Ability to work mostly in the field.
- Ability to work under pressure, proactive and cooperative working style
- Good experience with INGOs
- Computer literate – MS Office and MS Outlook
- Fluent in Arabic.
- Spoken English language desirable
- Good understanding of community participation and ability to communicate with impact and respect
The Employee particularly:
- Assistance in planning and conducting technical shelter assessments – collects field data;
- Supports in provision of inputs for Emergency shelter plans in coordination with relevant stakeholders (e.g. Engineers, partners, PIN relevant departments)
- Supports coordination/monitoring and delivery/distribution of shelter and NFI materials depending on needs.
- Supports planning, scheduling, and implementation of the technical components of projects, in compliance with shelter regulations, safety codes, and other applicable legal regulations.
- Monitors shelter activities in accordance with the accepted plans and other relevant documentation.
- Prepares corresponding documentation and collecting data for periodical/ad hoc reports, depending on needs.
- Coordinates with the project team members, project/programme engineers/managers and other relevant actors in the area.
- Liaises with external partners with regards to the Emergency shelter and NFI project components.
- Collecting BoQs, CC, HLPs, MoUs and preparing the handovers of the implemented works.
The Assistant will be based in PIN’s office in Raqqa and will be under supervision of and report to the Shelter Project Officer, Sr Officers/Engineers, the TLs and the PM.
Duration of Employment Contract:
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
Duty Station: Raqqa office and surrounding areas with travels to other locations.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.